Shuffle Tech MD-6 (1 Viewer)

pretty sure this thing just "shuffles" the cards once and spits them out. It doesn't do a mixture of Riffles and boxes like the automatic shuffler, it seems like this thing just does a single riffle shuffle and that's it.

The automatic shufflers also have a few different options. The simplest will do a true dealer shuffle which I think is a riffle, riffle box and another riffle. Then there's the true random shuffle which takes a couple of minutes but does a longer sequence of riffles and boxes.

Then if you hold down one of the option buttons, the shuffler will automatically start once a deck is placed in the deck holders rather than waiting for any button pushes or hatch closure.

pretty sure this thing just "shuffles" the cards once and spits them out. It doesn't do a mixture of Riffles and boxes like the automatic shuffler, it seems like this thing just does a single riffle shuffle and that's it.

The automatic shufflers also have a few different options. The simplest will do a true dealer shuffle which I think is a riffle, riffle box and another riffle. Then there's the true random shuffle which takes a couple of minutes but does a longer sequence of riffles and boxes.

Then if you hold down one of the option buttons, the shuffler will automatically start once a deck is placed in the deck holders rather than waiting for any button pushes or hatch closure.
Kind of what I thought. Just a fancy version of the cheap dual deck shufflers. Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom