Shuffle Tech in Table or Out (1 Viewer)

Willpass

Pair
Reaction score
I'm on the fence. Do I put the shuffle tech in a table or keep it on the side in a side cart?

I’ve had minor difficulties with it in the table. It comes with a very difficult bracket. Highly recommend cart.

The cut square size wasn’t perfect. That took time to modify. Then it sits in this bracket that can’t be too tight otherwise it won’t shuffle. Ideally you want it there in the table but it possesses some risk.

The shuffler itself a huge addition to the game. And with a cart adds more flexibility. Anyone can deal from any seat practically if someone needed a break. The cart can also hold chips cards everything. I wouldn’t even build a chip tray bc essentially that’s the cart.

The shuffler itself a huge addition to the game. And with a cart adds more flexibility. Anyone can deal from any seat practically if someone needed a break. The cart can also hold chips cards everything. I wouldn’t even build a chip tray bc essentially that’s the cart.
I think you have sold me. I never liked the chip trey as it takes up space unless you have a full time dealer who’s not playing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom