Found Shuffle Stacks - Heavy Leaded TRKs, Live THCs or House Mold, Leaded THCs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

davislane

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hi PCF,

I need to wrap up my "Initial" buying activity so I can finally send all my purchases currently sitting in LA home to Sydney Australia.

I'm looking to complete my smorgasbord of shuffle stacks and feel like I have acquired a bit of everything but I'm still looking for the following.

- Heavy Leaded TRKs. New China Clubs $1's or something similar.
- Mintyish Live THCs. Paris $1s and Sams Towns $1s or something similar, though those are my preference.
- House Molds. Caesars Palace comes to mind but open to suggestions.
- Leaded THC. Most conditions are considered. Open to suggestions.
- Hot stamped RHC. Open to suggestions.

In respect to the above, where available, I'm looking for a hot-stamped shuffle stack and an inlay (shaped if possible) shuffle stack of each make of chip.

Ideally looking for 10 chips of each but will buy by the barrel if required. No idea on pricing so any guidance is much appreciated.

Open to suggestions of other shuffle stacks I should consider adding to the list above.

I have a US shipping address.

Cheers

Last edited:
20201002_152254.jpg

current setup

The nugget’s aren’t mint but aren’t tires, CC’s are basically factory mint. Make me an offer, haven’t seen many live chips hit the classified since COVID :tdown:
8638FE9A-1CC8-4DDC-91F5-CB66F860C2F3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom