Shuffle Pad/Mini Table (1 Viewer)

hdgeno

Full House
Reaction score
I know, I'm a weird dude, but I've been thinking about getting a couple of shuffle pads lately. I often shuffle chips while reading or browsing the forums and I've gotten to thinking it would be nice to have something a little nicer to shuffle them on than a mouse pad. Does anyone do this, or have something like this?

I'm not sure if @T_Chan would have scrap foam and gaming fabrics, but it would be a pretty simple thing to make. I've even considered getting small-scale table complete with rail (minus legs) just because it would look cool.

Anyway, just thought I'd see if anyone out there has anything like this. Could always benefit from ideas/pictures if so before I take the plunge!

Check the “what are you shuffling now” or w/e thread. Can’t remember who but someone else has this.

1568432768097.gif

I recently bought a mouse pad to shuffle on. Definitely interested in seeing what can be created :)

This sounds like a great idea.

A mini round 'table topper' roughly the size of a mouse pad but with nice cloth and a mini padded rail.

It would be like the ultimate mouse pad for the poker chip geek but not really a mouse pad.

Round would actually be pretty cool, octagon I don't think I'd like. Also not sure if I'd actually do a rail. I do want to get something done once I'm a little less busy at work.
Did you ever end up coming to a solution? I found myself googling " poker chip shuffle mat" today and came across this. I can't believe something like this isn't mainstream, there are so many chip enthusiasts out there...and we all have desks...and unoccupied minds...lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom