Shuffle Chips (1 Viewer)

I guess I just don't understand how are they different. What makes one Paulson better than the other (other than RHC vs THC)?

That sale thread you linked looks good. Definitely better than paying $12+ for 4-5 chips on Apache. But I need more reputation around here before I can start using these threads I think, right?
Here's a thread that breaks down the differences.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/thc-vs-rhc.48481/

What’s the ultimate goal @fifteens ? To end up with 1 single stack of chips to shuffle? If so, get some clays (10-16) from that Presidents’ Day sale and forget about the other samples you’re considering.

Either that or post a wanted ad to the effect of: “Noob looking for a shuffle stack.” Many members have 10-12 chips they could spare from their own sets or sample collections.

If you just want to check out different chips and possibly buy a set in the future, I think there are 1 or 2 traveling samples going around for the cost of shipping (and you’d have to ship to the next person). One was courtesy of @allforcharity and one was courtesy of @Forty4 I think.

Whats the difference between them? Which paulsons should I be going for then? I almost placed the order, I'm glad I checked here one last time lol

It's all about the mold used. The link above comparing THC to RHC is great. But typically here, you'll only see like 4 molds of Paulson chips: Paulson/House mold (where the chips say things like PAULSON or DUNES), THC RHC, IHC.

For shuffling, I find THC the best. Leaded THC (like the Outpost $5 chips) are a buttery dream...

What’s the ultimate goal @fifteens ? To end up with 1 single stack of chips to shuffle? If so, get some clays (10-16) from that Presidents’ Day sale and forget about the other samples you’re considering.

Either that or post a wanted ad to the effect of: “Noob looking for a shuffle stack.” Many members have 10-12 chips they could spare from their own sets or sample collections.

If you just want to check out different chips and possibly buy a set in the future, I think there are 1 or 2 traveling samples going around for the cost of shipping (and you’d have to ship to the next person). One was courtesy of @allforcharity and one was courtesy of @Forty4 I think.

I'm looking into placing an order in that thread now actually! I'm not looking for anything free or anything in large quantities. I'm pretty much just looking for a stack of chips to shuffle (which I've never done before) so I wasn't sure which ones to get.

I think I'm actually gonna keep the orders I've placed so far and compare them all in the end to see what feels good and what the differences actually are. I'm still a bit confused on the differences between the Paulsons but the resources you guys linked definitely helped.

Are these aura grand and radison arubas considered good chips? I'm going to buy 10 of each I think

I’m the wrong person to ask on those...they are considered high-quality plastics, so worth getting to compare to the others, but I have never handled them so I can’t offer my own opinion.

I’ve seen mixed reviews: lots of members here like those chips, while others say they’re too slippery.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom