Show us your HSI frac solution! (1 Viewer)

I love it man! Beautiful!

I'm a fan of unorthodox spots in the frac position!!!

See mine...
16099647035274712290853627294482.jpg

740CCAF5-319A-45AD-9A6F-60C3299842F1.jpeg

Is this wrong ? Sacrilege ?

I’m working towards completing a small HSI cash set, and have decided to use CC Pharoah purple (500’s) as my frac. Chips are murdered, and I am waiting patiently in queue for labels from Gear.

i totally get it !! The purists would have nothing but Paulson chips, and lots of them, but for a game that I’m playing once or twice a month, it just doesn’t minke financial sense....

740CCAF5-319A-45AD-9A6F-60C3299842F1.jpeg

Is this wrong ? Sacrilege ?

I’m working towards completing a small HSI cash set, and have decided to use CC Pharoah purple (500’s) as my frac. Chips are murdered, and I am waiting patiently in queue for labels from Gear.

i totally get it !! The purists would have nothing but Paulson chips, and lots of them, but for a game that I’m playing once or twice a month, it just doesn’t minke financial sense....
I have been debating the same thing. My answer is, do what YOU like. Personally, there is no way I will spend 3, 4, or more dollars each chip. That's just me and my priorities though. I say stick to your personal budget over anything else. I'm guessing your players probably will NEVER know the difference, right?

In my case, for the Jacks set I have, I am debating what to do about a 500 chip. And I'm currently debating between a China clay that looks very similar to the one you show, and the HSI $1 1a chip that you show above!

really condidering this:View attachment 698362
thoughts???

The $100 as a quarter would be cool....I'd roll with it. Would you be relabeling the $25 to a horse shoe or would you be leaving it as a Jack chip? Shouldn't interfere with any HSI $100's if the Jack's are used as relabeled quarters as I would guess you would not be playing both at the same time.....Or if somehow you do they are different enough

Looks way too busy as a frac in this lineup imo
True...but I snatched up some racks for a black dollar set.

For now I think the pri HSI snappers are the best option for fracs (my set is all primary).
Not in a rush, this set deserves a great frac (and need 2 racks).
We'll see what future TCR sales will bring.

Last edited:
I agree with you guys it is definitely busy and convention favors simple chips for fracs. What s the reason behind this convention? is there a technical aspect involved? thx! still considering myself one of the best noob in here :)

I agree with you guys it is definitely busy and convention favors simple chips for fracs. What s the reason behind this convention? is there a technical aspect involved? thx! still considering myself one of the best noob in here :)
I think the only reasoning is a small value chip only deserves a simple spot pattern at most. But it's just subjective

The $100 as a quarter would be cool....I'd roll with it. Would you be relabeling the $25 to a horse shoe or would you be leaving it as a Jack chip? Shouldn't interfere with any HSI $100's if the Jack's are used as relabeled quarters as I would guess you would not be playing both at the same time.....Or if somehow you do they are different enough
Im still in the 'design' phase but up to now I was more leaning towards going Jack Cincy. murder the frac, overlabel the 1s and not sure about murder or overlabel the 5s

I think the only reasoning is a small value chip only deserves a simple spot pattern at most. But it's just subjective
one reason I can see is you might want higher denoms to 'stand out' in a bet as they are more 'important'. It s ok not seeing a frac in a bet but not ok not seeing a $25 or a $100 for example.

one reason I can see is you might want higher denoms to 'stand out' in a bet as they are more 'important'. It s ok not seeing a frac in a bet but not ok not seeing a $25 or a $100 for example.
for an error to happen because of this seems highly unlikely though...

It’s the pitboss, staff and security cameras that matter, staff can size up a stack lightning fast.

also, the more complicated spots are harder to counterfeit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom