Show us your HSI frac solution! (1 Viewer)

1A13CF91-1BA6-44C6-989C-FD1B3F49355C.jpeg

:sneaky:

These are great candidates for murder and a new life as HSI fracs. The real problem is that the demand for these might be higher than the original HSI fracs!
True. And these are THC not RHC... so there’s that too

Was going to use the Secondary $2.50's as 25c .

However no matter how hard I try, can't get them all Bright Pink. I got them after many hrs, clean of the Yellow stuff but can't do any better.

May just use them as 50c Chips or just put them on the shelf.

Was going to use the Secondary $2.50's as 25c .

However no matter how hard I try, can't get them all Bright Pink. I got them after many hrs, clean of the Yellow stuff but can't do any better.

May just use them as 50c Chips or just put them on the shelf.
I know what you mean. Mine are good, but not perfect.

I bought HSI primary snappers and thought about getting all complicated with labels etc........ Then I looked and remembered I had 200 quarters in a Cincinnati 36mm NCV set. The 25ncv can play as quarters with the smaller size working as change, until either of my Sloth Club chip sets arrive. Either that or the $2.50's play as quarters. I think the 25ncv works just fine. Then the $2.50 chips I have can be used as it was intended at some point. Being in Ontario Canada its not like I can even host a game right now with the eye of Sauron concerned about who and how many people are in our homes.........

This is my solution, I am more of a 1/2 guy if folks insist on quarters for my HSI set I can just do this altering nothing.

iCntLe0.jpg

XBJh2St.jpg

I bought HSI primary snappers and thought about getting all complicated with labels etc........ Then I looked and remembered I had 200 quarters in a Cincinnati 36mm NCV set. The 25ncv can play as quarters with the smaller size working as change, until either of my Sloth Club chip sets arrive. Either that or the $2.50's play as quarters. I think the 25ncv works just fine. Then the $2.50 chips I have can be used as it was intended at some point. Being in Ontario Canada its not like I can even host a game right now with the eye of Sauron concerned about who and how many people are in our homes.........

This is my solution, I am more of a 1/2 guy if folks insist on quarters for my HSI set I can just do this altering nothing.

iCntLe0.jpg

XBJh2St.jpg
If you normally play 1/2, then I agree don't put a lot of effort into quarters. I think that works just fine. No issues with using those with the HSI $25 though, or don't you have them? I would think you would need them for a 1/2 game?

If you normally play 1/2, then I agree don't put a lot of effort into quarters. I think that works just fine. No issues with using those with the HSI $25 though, or don't you have them? I would think you would need them for a 1/2 game?
I have 800 $5's and 700 $1's.... I won't need to play $25's in my .25/.50 game. I can go a few rebuys without needing the $25's in 1/2 and then no worry of green on green issues. I have a whole tool box full of HSI primary chips. I also kind of like the idea of 0.25cent chips being smaller than the $ chips, if I were to label anything i'd consider 36mm because "change" should be smaller. The 36mm 25ncv is from a 5k sit and go set for up to two tables. Its good to have options. My inbound customs include quarters and even nickels on the cards mold set for the lark of it.

I'll likely murder these $500s eventually, as I think their purpose as a $0.25 will work for me for good. Need to startup and see. Really dig the Jack $5 here. Not sure about the $25, but it looks great in person...
20210308_115450.jpg

I like it. Nicely done. Are you planning on keeping them as is or will death be in their future?

I'm pretty sure I will keep them as is...that way I can use them as either quarters or half dollars. I've had 2 racks these sitting on the shelf for years. It just occurred to me that they match the spot color to the HSI $1's. :)

no pics of secondary snapper relabels in here yet?
Working on it! Chips delivering today, then need to figure out what i'm doing with label and/or murder

Might just leave them as 2.50s but make it clear that they play as fracs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom