Show Us Your Home Office (1 Viewer)

arch3r

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Since many of us are now working remotely, I'm interested to see where we spend our working hours and I wanted to show off how I just upgraded my working environment.

New standing UpLift desk
PXL_20211230_170258616.jpg

Cable management was a bitch with 4 monitors, extra power, lights, chargers... Finally got it all tucked up under the desk and hidden away.
PXL_20220104_153002981.jpg

Mounted the TV on the wall and put in an outlet up high to keep all the cables hidden. And of course a few chip cabinets for my Vegas and AC singles.
PXL_20211230_165259159.jpg

Since many of us are now working remotely, I'm interested to see where we spend our working hours and I wanted to show off how I just upgraded my working environment.

New standing UpLift desk
View attachment 840615

Cable management was a bitch with 4 monitors, extra power, lights, chargers... Finally got it all tucked up under the desk and hidden away.
View attachment 840617

Mounted the TV on the wall and put in an outlet up high to keep all the cables hidden. And of course a few chip cabinets for my Vegas and AC singles.
View attachment 840616
Awesome setup Chris!
But are you really trying to convince us you don't keep any chips/shuffle stacks on your desk? ;)

Awesome setup Chris!
But are you really trying to convince us you don't keep any chips/shuffle stacks on your desk? ;)
I had just finished setting everything up so I took a pic while it was still neat and clean. But yes, there is usually at least a few barrels of random chips on my desk at all times.

View attachment 840756

Member of the "too many monitor" club here as well, currently on 5. Going to redo my office this spring to get an L desk so I can have all monitors back to landscape.

Explain this concept of "too many" to me??? That is not in my vocabulary, both when discussing computer monitors as well as poker chips. ;)

Umm... only for a laugh. Home office for an old school red neck construction worker
View attachment 840779
Unfortunately my "monitor" was in my hand taking the photo. Lmao
But mine is more awesomerr because it transforms into the tightest, worst lighting poker room ever!
20200222_183457.jpg

If I keep LMAO I will have no butt left... but LMAO

Been working from home for 2 years now. Removed the closet doors in my guest room since it was the only way to get privacy when the kids were doing virtual school.

Far from glamorous but it gets the job done.

View attachment 840754
This is a brilliant use of space.

New standing UpLift desk
View attachment 840615

View attachment 840617

View attachment 840616
That is a pretty cool set up!

Dude, plate carrier, ear protection, comms, and a mystery long gun (?) ready to go in the corner FTW!!! Zombies can go suck it! :D
I can explain :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I do shoot recreationally. I know it looks like I'm about to storm the capital but it's more innocent than that. The vest is just kevlar, my dad's from when he was a LEO. Ear pro, well yeah. I've been a ham since 5th grade so that's why the Baofeng (not really active though). There are a few long guns in the safe but what's to the right is just a spare 10-22 stock with a broken swivel stud.

Good eyes :love:

Hey Brother, I'm not your significant other, no need to explain Anything to me!!! I think it's Cool! :D

I have an active shooter rig/load out in my office, it's just not in the picture. :) I'm not a "crazy prepper" but I am of the "two is one and one is none" ("and none is stupid" - ex NYPD James Schramm) and 'better to have and not need it than the other way around' mindsets... Also, it's hard to distinguish from all the other junk but there's a Swamp Rat Rodent Waki horizontal in the bookshelf just left of the printer, a pair of Schrade Priscillas hanging on the office door (not pictured), and an M9A1 somewhere within arm's reach of my office chair... ;)

And @Hooligan350 looks like he's got secret passages hidden behind the wood paneling in his office too! :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom