Show Off Your Shades (2 Viewers)

Teach42

Flush
Reaction score
It's summer time! And unfortunately, my favorite Oakley Juliet's just got crushed :( I'm shopping for something new, and need some sunglass pr0n to peruse. So show off your shades!

IMG_4018.jpg

Now you are speaking my language!

I’ll edit this when I have time to take some pics.

My favorite 2 pairs.

Maui Jim, I forget the exact model I’ve had them so long. Can’t say enough good things about their customer service. They have pretty much replaced the entire pair at least twice only costing me $60 or so.

77DAF275-BEE4-4F2B-AFC2-CA6BA8E5EC42.jpeg
11D67218-0FCD-4CD7-81EE-346A7C90A90A.jpeg

My other favorite pair are these Ray Ban new Wayfarers. I may own more than 2 pairs of them even lol.

014398F7-87F7-4281-B7E0-5D76F0E2832E.jpeg
54EB7193-E7DC-418B-A8F9-1C8DA888B2B6.jpeg

I used to an Oakley fanboy and still have some but their customer service is lacking and a lot of the price is because of all the advertising they do.

Last edited:
Switched from Oakley to Tommy Bahama shades a few years ago and not going back!! I have owned quite a few different styles these are my current and honestly very resonable on eBay... like $60 I think while in the store they are $150
20200603_183431.jpg

Probably the youngest Bahama shade fan but I have yet to see anything better in clarity, unfortunately I don't know that they have a sport line though... I am pretty bad with breaking and loosing glasses but this 3 years on this pair!

Now you are speaking my language!

I’ll edit this when I have time to take some pics.

My favorite 2 pairs.

Maui Jim, I forget the exact model I’ve had them so long. Can’t say enough good things about their customer service. They have pretty much replaced the entire pair at least twice only costing me $60 or so.

View attachment 470278View attachment 470279
My other favorite pair are these Ray Ban new Wayfarers. I may own more than 2 pairs of them even lol.

View attachment 470280View attachment 470281

I used to an Oakley fanboy and still have some but their customer service is lacking and a lot of the price is because of all the advertising they do.
I'm not a Maui guy, but those Wayfarers? Pure fire. Makes me want to head to Joliet and blast some blues!

Only pair of shades for the last 3.5 years. Worn in multiple countries and states during that time and hopefully more once travel restrictions are lifted.

image.jpg

It's summer time! And unfortunately, my favorite Oakley Juliet's just got crushed :( I'm shopping for something new, and need some sunglass pr0n to peruse. So show off your shades!

View attachment 470213
I have the emerald green Oakley Juliets. Best sunglasses ever!

I think I’ve had them for almost 10 years now. Do they still manufacture them?!?

I have the emerald green Oakley Juliets. Best sunglasses ever!

I think I’ve had them for almost 10 years now. Do they still manufacture them?!?
They don't. And they have only INCREASED in value. Mine got crushed, and I just had them repaired and new lenses put in. Should be arriving back home any day now!!

Pics added to OP. Btw- if anyone has any of these laying around I would prob be interested if they were In good shape and I didn’t have them already!!

Pics added to OP. Btw- if anyone has any of these laying around I would prob be interested if they were In good shape and I didn’t have them already!!
Love those Wayfarers. Did they ever make them with black lenses? Or were they always green?

Switched from Oakley to Tommy Bahama shades a few years ago and not going back!! I have owned quite a few different styles these are my current and honestly very resonable on eBay... like $60 I think while in the store they are $150
View attachment 470218
Probably the youngest Bahama shade fan but I have yet to see anything better in clarity, unfortunately I don't know that they have a sport line though... I am pretty bad with breaking and loosing glasses but this 3 years on this pair!
The Bahamas are really nice @Ben8257, if I could get them in prescription I’d probably give them a try. Till then, my Oakley prescription flak jackets fit like a glove. Most of the time I forget I’m wearing them.
FE69B8BB-E159-4353-B905-A94719F9AEE0.jpeg

Never wore sunglasses until I tried on a pair of Maui Jim’s. Bought a pair wore them out bought a second pair sent the first pair in for repair ($60) got a brand new pair back. So every few years I spend $60 to rehab one pair then cycle the other from my wife’s car to mine.

Never wore sunglasses until I tried on a pair of Maui Jim’s. Bought a pair wore them out bought a second pair sent the first pair in for repair ($60) got a brand new pair back. So every few years I spend $60 to rehab one pair then cycle the other from my wife’s car to mine.
The Maui Jims are another I wish I could get in a prescription pair, nice shades for sure.

A clip-on set to go with my (anyway compulsory) glasses. This is a set of glasses that has survived for 25 years, since Army time, and I 'm using it mostly for outdoor activities (just because it can accept a clip-on set against sunlight).
gyalia.jpg

I have another (newer) set of glasses too for urban and after-dark use.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom