Show Off Your Shades (1 Viewer)

CCA6978B-969F-4193-B5A2-ED469E0726B6.jpeg

Thanks for the info @Forty4! May look into it next time I need a new pair. :tup:
I got worried I was speaking out of turn as I thought you had done research in the past. I then remembered they have readers so I was really worried. So had to check the website isn’t as easy to navigate as it was in the past IMO but if you go to the filters there is a box for prescriptions
AF3414DE-DBBB-4FC3-B988-8494F0A9AB35.png

I got worried I was speaking out of turn as I thought you had done research in the past. I then remembered they have readers so I was really worried. So had to check the website isn’t as easy to navigate as it was in the past IMO but if you go to the filters there is a box for prescriptions
View attachment 483745
Very cool. I have bought several pair of Oakleys through Lens Crafters. With my insurance it cuts about 60% off the actual price. I think Lens Crafters only sells Oakley and Ray Ban in prescription last time I shopped but will definitely keep an eye out in the future for the Maui Jim’s.

These are what I'm wearing right now, until my Juliets get back from being repaired. Oakley Deadbolts. Pic is from geocaching with my girl :)

IMG_4516-3.jpg

Used to wear nice shades, always ultimately busted them up. These are all I’ve worn for the last few years... comfortable, do what they are made to do, don’t have to switch them out to work, double as safety glasses, look fine, and a box of 12 pair come in at around 40 bucks :D:D:D

7FD341E0-1685-4230-BCA7-9F07516950B6.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom