Show me how to Make the title BOLD.... (1 Viewer)

BHB

Flush
Reaction score
I have no problem making the discussion area Bold - but I can figure out how folks make the title area bold. What am I missing?
Thanks BHB

Thanks - I should have clarified - I was talking about the Classified section - where the titles stay bold....sorry I wasn't clear.

They are only bold when there are unread posts. Once you mark them as read, the boldness is gone (until new posts are added to those threads).

I have been around since 2016 - and I could never figure out why I couldn't make my ad titles bold....how simple --- thanks for letting me know.

YOU CAN ALWAYS GO WITH ALL CAPS INSTEAD...PEOPLE LOVE PEOPLE WHO USE ALL CAPS!!!

CAN I GO CRY IN THE CORNER NOW?

I feel sad.

It's only for posts that are new and you haven't opened them yet or a new post has been added to the thread

Try more assertive language in your title, make outrageous claims, and use hyperbole. People often mistake flowery language for boldness.

“PAHWM…” vs. “In this thread I prove I AM Conan the Barbarian at the poker table.”
60BAF1E5-3A41-45C7-B2FD-CBDA11603C3F.jpeg

This can backfire if you get the details a little wrong (e.g., “today I am Conan at the poker table”).
3875BBC9-3EA4-4A76-93ED-351712800A96.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom