Should I sell Shuffle Stack Racks in my store?

Should I sell them in my store?

• Total voters

One Eyed Dollar

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's a Shuffle Stack Rack? It's a tiny rack to hold 10 chips to keep on your desk:

IMG_20200730_113929227.jpg

When I started my store, I wanted to make a fun little promo item to toss in with each order. I was inspired by the cool ceramic chips from holdempokerchips.com. I thought up this little rack as something I could put my store logo on and people could keep it on their desk. It was fun and useful.

The other problem it solves is that it lets me use up the last little bit of filament on a spool instead of throwing it away. When I get down to the end like this, I can't print a big rack or card tray with it, but I could make one of these little Shuffle Stack Racks. Now that I'm making the little tiles for the mixed game dice, that is less of an issue though, because I have some other small products I can make with the end of a spool.

IMG_20200730_071200916.jpg

So I never intended to sell these in my store, because it was just my fun promo item. I also prefer to use USPS Priority Mail boxes to keep my shipping simple and not ship in anything smaller than an SFRB, and I didn't want to be shipping orders of a couple little racks in bubble envelopes with stamps or whatever. I hate little bubble mailers and trying to figure out First Class Mail prices which are so unpredictable to manage for the shipping costs in my store. But I keep getting requests to buy them! I keep saying no because I like the exclusivity of only getting one with an order, but maybe it's time to give in. Let me know what you think in the poll!

upNdown

Straight Flush
Reaction score
If people are going to buy them, put them in your store, right?
I wish you had asked if I thought this product should exist . . .

sheikh617

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want them as my PM's stated. I think offering in 39mm and 43mm with a suits logo option could be your standard offering and maybe custom text for a premium. I would be buying a pretty solid amount of them price dependent. Like 8 to 12 total.

I also want to state that I was a day one order-er from your store and I never received a cool fun promo item.... (Yes I'm trying to guilt you into selling me some) :p

Last edited:

One Eyed Dollar

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want them as my PM's stated. I think offering in 39mm and 43mm with a suits logo option could be your standard offering and maybe custom text for a premium. I would be buying a pretty solid amount of them price dependent. Like 8 to 12 total.

I also want to state that I was a day order-er from your store and I never received a cool fun promo item.... (Yes I'm trying to guilt you into selling me some) :p
You didn't get one with your first order? I've been adding them from the beginning, but I may have missed it! I will make up for it.

The suits logo is a great idea for one of the basic designs. Maybe blank or suits as standard choices and custom text or logo for an upcharge.

One Eyed Dollar

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still on my list. I got stuck on the suits design though. I like the idea of adding suits to the rack, and I have some suits shapes that I can use. But the chips themselves have the suits on them, and they are a weird design nothing like what I have. I thought it would be cooler if the suits on the rack match the chips. I'd like to take a picture of each suit and trace the outline and turn it into a file I can use for modeling, like .svg, but this is beyond my graphic design abilities (I'm a CAD modeler by training, not graphics). Maybe somebody else here could do that part?

BearMetal

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still on my list. I got stuck on the suits design though. I like the idea of adding suits to the rack, and I have some suits shapes that I can use. But the chips themselves have the suits on them, and they are a weird design nothing like what I have. I thought it would be cooler if the suits on the rack match the chips. I'd like to take a picture of each suit and trace the outline and turn it into a file I can use for modeling, like .svg, but this is beyond my graphic design abilities (I'm a CAD modeler by training, not graphics). Maybe somebody else here could do that part?
I was all ready to post a picture of my chips all over the floor in a big mess with a sad-face emoji. However, that answer puts me to shame. Very cool of you to try to match the suits. I wonder if I can get you an SVG of them ... let me try.

Thanks for keeping it on your bucket list. I'm definitely in need of rack stackers, shuffle stack holders, and socially distant-sized shuffle stack holders. Been waiting to place an order :tup:

Top Bottom