Should I get these chairs (2 Viewers)

K ALL IN 9

Flush
Reaction score
I have 8 of these:

Screenshot_20190408-222231_Chrome.jpg

But a local seller has 13 of these chairs for $6 each or all for $60

Screenshot_20190408-222127_Facebook.jpg

If you don’t take em, I’ll probably grab them, depending how local they are. I love my Hercules chairs, but need 10 more for the tourney I’m hosting this month and they’re pricey on amazon right now.

If you don’t take em, I’ll probably grab them, depending how local they are. I love my Hercules chairs, but need 10 more for the tourney I’m hosting this month and they’re pricey on amazon right now.

Well these chairs would be replacing the ones I have now. If I get them and like them, I would let go of the folding chairs. If not I can turn them over to you at the price I'm gonna pay for them

Well these chairs would be replacing the ones I have now. If I get them and like them, I would let go of the folding chairs. If not I can turn them over to you at the price I'm gonna pay for them
Sounds good, lemme know what you end up doing!

I have very similar chairs and they are nearly universally enjoyed by my players. The one complaint I have heard is that they are a tad short.

I think it's a no-brainer to grab them. I would do so if I were anywhere close.
A private jet would have made my chair life a lot more economical:D

Great chairs. I have 18. If you buy 50 from Bizchair.com you get free shipping.

We organized a local group by to take advantage of that.

Good padding and easy to store if needed.

The 6 dollar chairs look like a great value also. You can check them out first then decide. The Hurcules chairs aren't going anywhere.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom