Should I get these chairs

kmccormick100

Full House
Reaction score
If you don’t take em, I’ll probably grab them, depending how local they are. I love my Hercules chairs, but need 10 more for the tourney I’m hosting this month and they’re pricey on amazon right now.

K ALL IN 9

Two Pair
Reaction score
If you don’t take em, I’ll probably grab them, depending how local they are. I love my Hercules chairs, but need 10 more for the tourney I’m hosting this month and they’re pricey on amazon right now.
Well these chairs would be replacing the ones I have now. If I get them and like them, I would let go of the folding chairs. If not I can turn them over to you at the price I'm gonna pay for them

kmccormick100

Full House
Reaction score
Well these chairs would be replacing the ones I have now. If I get them and like them, I would let go of the folding chairs. If not I can turn them over to you at the price I'm gonna pay for them
Sounds good, lemme know what you end up doing!

v1pe

Full House
Reaction score
I have very similar chairs and they are nearly universally enjoyed by my players. The one complaint I have heard is that they are a tad short.

Coyote

Flush
Reaction score
I think it's a no-brainer to grab them. I would do so if I were anywhere close.
A private jet would have made my chair life a lot more economical:D

DeeVee8

Pair
Reaction score
I'd like to figure out a way to put casters on the bottom of these chairs. Would solve the tad short problem.

Kyle

Full House
Reaction score
Great chairs. I have 18. If you buy 50 from Bizchair.com you get free shipping.

We organized a local group by to take advantage of that.

Good padding and easy to store if needed.

The 6 dollar chairs look like a great value also. You can check them out first then decide. The Hurcules chairs aren't going anywhere.

Top Bottom