Shootout at the Post VI April 7-9 2022

Poker Zombie

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Talk about timing -
  1. This thread goes up and today is the first day I can put in for the vacation time in April.
  2. The dates straddle my work schedule perfectly, so I only have to use 24 hours (most meet-ups require 48 hours) of vacation time.
The signs are right, the planets are lining up. This will be my year. I will finish in the top 20 in the tournament!

Planets may be aligned, but I'm still terrible at poker.

Mr Tree

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Absolutely! Ship me a bottle of the Winkle Reserve Rye and I will put in a good word for you with @Mr Tree.
Talk about timing -
  1. This thread goes up and today is the first day I can put in for the vacation time in April.
  2. The dates straddle my work schedule perfectly, so I only have to use 24 hours (most meet-ups require 48 hours) of vacation time.
The signs are right, the planets are lining up. This will be my year. I will finish in the top 20 in the tournament!

I’m going to say after my last champion Mike there is absolutely nothing stopping you from taking this whole thing.

Chippy McChiperson

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Talk about timing -

Pretty sure Tom's gonna get more than two tables running...

Poker Zombie

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Pretty sure Tom's gonna get more than two tables running...
Late buy-in after 3 tables are busted out.
tenor.gif

Mr Tree

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Can I be a maybe? I really want to go but will have to see closer to date.
Hey, I can put you on my list for a potential lotto for last spots. Right now I have 77 people attending on a hard cap of 60 so I have to have quite a few people tap out to even think about adding more.

Forty4

Full House
Tourney Director
Reaction score
So 34 people will be sharing seats? lol
Tag team the main. Play one hand get up let the next person play the next hand. Super cheap buy in just feel bad for those that never get to see cards after player 15 busts out. :)

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So social distancing has a unique definition at the Hitching Post.... gotcha. :)

joeyshin

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, I can put you on my list for a potential lotto for last spots. Right now I have 77 people attending on a hard cap of 60 so I have to have quite a few people tap out to even think about adding more.

Oh dang I didn’t even see that. Sounds like a great time. You don’t have to put me down on the lotto since I’m not likely to go.

Windwalker

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:confused. Maybe next time.

Anthony Martino

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Jenn and I found a spot about 5-6 miles from you Tom so we've booked it Apr 6-10.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Also, willing to "sponscer" the paper goods (paper towels, napkins, plates, cups and toilet paper). That way when everyone takes a dump they can think of me! Will shoot you a PM

Top Bottom