Shootout at the Post Hoodies (1 Viewer)

Mrs Poker Zombie

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
This year we will be making custom Shootout at the Post hoodies and will be passing the proceeds forward to Tom to help him cover his costs for the meet-up. We will not be making profit off these sales (and will actually take a small loss per shirt for embroidery materials).

We are offering hoodies in 2 different styles; with zipper and without (pullover) with the Hitching Post logo on the back.

Back.PNG

We are offering zippered hoodies at a base cost of $30 ($35 for 3XL or larger).
Hoodies with Zipper.PNG

Pullovers are available at a base cost of $25 ($30 for 3XL or larger).
Hoodies.png

In addition to the base cost, we are offering options to customize your hoodie even further.

HP logo on front +$15
Front.PNG

HP logo with name on front +$20 (limit name to 16 characters maximum)
Front with Name.PNG

If you are interested, please PM me with your style choice (pullover or zipper), size, color, and if you are doing an add-on for the front. The vendor stitches products to order and all colors and sizes may not be available. I will update you if that is the case and if alternate colors are available in your preferred size. I will then provide you with my PayPal or Venmo account. We will take payments of any amount (over the base costs + options) and 100% of the proceeds will go to Tom.

Liz

Last edited:
Roughly what size will the logo be on the back? And will the logo be just one solid thread colour?

I’m in, gimme antique sapphire 3XL no zipper with the enhanced front logo and Bergs on it. Let me know where to ship the moniez. These are dope!

(Backup color Heather sport Royal)

Roughly what size will the logo be on the back? And will the logo be just one solid thread colour?
Update - I have the latitude to change the colors on the back. My plan is a single color (black or what will work best on the fabric) as it mimics the "burned on a wood sign" visual. However, if you have a preference for text to be a different color, you'll need to let me know.

Last edited:
I'm about to order the first round of product from my vendor to avoid a stitching time crunch. Any takers to add to the list?

Wish I made the invite list Mrs. Liz, your work is absolutely amazing... guess it's a little too late to think about SQM apparel. Any thoughts for the KC Straddle yet? Always happy to support the business!

Wish I made the invite list Mrs. Liz, your work is absolutely amazing... guess it's a little too late to think about SQM apparel. Any thoughts for the KC Straddle yet? Always happy to support the business!
Thank you. I've been commissioned for the KC Straddle.... but you'll have to wait to see what it is. ;)

Sweet if I buy one of these and you bring my MiM shirt I don’t have to do any packing. More room in the luggage for bourbon.

Test run was pretty good. A couple more tweaks and I'll be in full production mode!
20220217_174652.jpg

If your name does not appear below, you are not on the list to receive one of these lovelies:
  • Bergs
  • BGinGA
  • ChipTalker
  • DeeVee8
  • Forrest
  • JFCJ
  • Ken (local)
  • PhilLaFrond
  • Racer96
  • Tom & Melissa
Please message me if you'd like one.

Test run was pretty good. A couple more tweaks and I'll be in full production mode!
View attachment 867438

If your name does not appear below, you are not on the list to receive one of these lovelies:
  • Bergs
  • BGinGA
  • ChipTalker
  • DeeVee8
  • Forrest
  • JFCJ
  • Ken (local)
  • PhilLaFrond
  • Racer96
  • Tom & Melissa
Please message me if you'd like one.
These look great!

It's getting tight to order the product, have it shipped to me, and stitch it before the meetup. Therefore, I will take final orders through this Sunday, 3/20.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom