Shipping to Australia How Do You Do It Now? - PROBLEM SOLVED (1 Viewer)

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi to all my Aussie Poker Chip members and all,

I am trying to ship a small package to Australia from the US it is about 8X8X4 in size and about 4 Lbs (3 lbs 15 oz). I have shipped stuff via USPS before, and now I cannot see below. They also are not doing USPS Flat Rate Boxes to Australia. The weight of the package will not allow me to send it as a regular package even if they were taking packages to AU. UPS, Fed-Ex, and DHL are crazy expensive at $200+ USD. At the time I did the GB if I knew this I would of had Sun-Fly send the Buttons to the member here directly. When I calculated the price to AU the price I got was cheaper to send the package to me and I reship than Sun-Fly shipping to AU directly. Does anyone have any suggestions and how you are getting Packages to AU from the states? Or has anyone here in the US shipped to AU this month. I shipped a package to AU in August without an issue. I'm thinking we might need to wait this suspension out. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

"The United States Postal Service has suspended most of its deliveries to Australia, infuriating consumers waiting for mail and businesses relying on overseas sales. Australia is among 21 countries, including war-torn destinations such as Afghanistan, Libya and Syria, the US postal service has suspended deliveries to."

The member has a sister in NYC and I will send the chips to her. She will be going back to AU in 2022 so the problem looks like it is solved now.

Try pirateship. With a random Australian address, I see $35.49 (which might not work as it might be USPS) and $54.22 with UPS Worldwide Expedited.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom