Shipping Question - Apache Poker Chips (1 Viewer)

GusBus

Reaction score
Dumb question but i just ordered from Apache and bought some chips. How long does it usually take to ship?

i haven't ordered from apache in a while but from what i remember the day after.

Welcome to PCF! A few quick pieces of advice:
  1. Every new post on the forum is either a Statement or a Question, so to improve the likelihood of getting responses, you may want to update your title from "Question" to something like "Apache Shipping" to ensure someone with experience sees it. This will also help people search for answers in the future.
  2. If you have specific concerns with Apache, you can also tag them like this @Apache. By all accounts they're very good at what they do, so my guess is you'll receive shipping notice within a day or two.
Good luck with your new set!

If you created an account with them when you placed your order, you can check the status of your order on their web site.

When they pack up your order and ship it out, there will be a tracking number linked on your order. You can follow the shipping status there.

I can say I've never had an issue with Apache. Only one order, but no problem at all. I even overbought an item and he gladly refunded the extra chip and explained that it was a mistake. Received the order next day or something along those lines because we both live in Vegas.

I’ve had really good shipping experiences ordering from Apache. And I’m in Sweden

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom