SHIPPING MISTAKE, PLEASE REACH OUT (2 Viewers)

RivieraDanny

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I started another thread with a lighter mood and while the label switch was entirely MY FAULT I am unable to track the mistake down. Someone bought a rack of Green $25 Josh chips and undoubtedly received Pink Microsoft/Ginsberg chips. I know who got the green chips and will gladly refund him. He has been gracious enough to be very patient with my screw up. However I'm not sure if I'm comfortable knowing who received the Pink chips and hasn't reached out, I'm still betting on their oversight and nothing else as aside from poppin92 everyone here has always been honest and forthright. Now going through shipping history, PayPal history etc. and trying to tie back every shipment to their chips.

Thanks for your patience @XBobdog and if the Pinks find their way they will be on the way to you.

One time, Spinettis sent me somebody else’s chips. When I reached out, it turned out they had sent my chips to that other person, and that we were both members here. I suggested that instead of us both sending them back to Spinettis, we just send them to each other. We all agreed, and it worked out fine.
Hopefully yours will work out too - people are mostly good.

Yes. I have no problem paying labels to switch back at all. But so far I only have 1/2 the parties involved. :( Shame I shortcutted by recycling a multiple item sales thread. Never again. Bigger shame is that all my shipping labels show delivered.

I think this thread probably needs more Putin gifs. Though I've been told to give it a rest.

Praying for a Russian Christmas miracle. GLWSearch
This?
putin-chip-riverside.gif

I think this thread probably needs more Putin gifs. Though I've been told to give it a rest.

Praying for a Russian Christmas miracle. GLWSearch
Would that help find these chips? I don’t see how, but I’m not privy to the magical world of memes and the effects they have on the physical world. Some people live their lives by them, casting their spells and charms to change our physical world, but for me they are about as effective as eye of newt or whatever the goths use nowadays. Which is to say no effect at all.

Would that help find these chips? I don’t see how, but I’m not privy to the magical world of memes and the effects they have on the physical world. Some people live their lives by them, casting their spells and charms to change our physical world, but for me they are about as effective as eye of newt or whatever the goths use nowadays. Which is to say no effect at all.
100%.

Also, never underestimate the effectiveness of a really good eye of newt.

Really hope this works out. You were great in our transaction (even gave me some extra chips for FREE when I screwed up ordering!). I don't have your box, but I have faith that whoever does will do the right thing.

Keeping my ear to the ground. @RivieraDanny is a great chipper and a good friend. I hope whoever ended up with the wrong chips does the right thing.

I wish I ended up with these chips so I could do the right thing. I need some bonus points before Saturday.

Someone bought a rack of Green $25 Josh chips and undoubtedly received Pink Microsoft/Ginsberg chips. I know who got the green chips and will gladly refund him.
Hi Danny

Bit confused...but just to confirm, I was the one that snatched the 220 green Ginsberg chips and that's what my reshipper received.

1640135437500.png

Hope you can trace the pink chips asap

One time, Spinettis sent me somebody else’s chips. When I reached out, it turned out they had sent my chips to that other person, and that we were both members here. I suggested that instead of us both sending them back to Spinettis, we just send them to each other. We all agreed, and it worked out fine.
Hopefully yours will work out too - people are mostly good.
I did this last week...both racks are in transit. It just didn't make sent to send them back to the seller to have them reship. I contacted the other party and the honest mistake of racks mixed up in packing was solved. seller refunded each party for reshipping in good faith and all was solved as cheap as possible.

I did this last week...both racks are in transit. It just didn't make sent to send them back to the seller to have them reship. I contacted the other party and the honest mistake of racks mixed up in packing was solved. seller refunded each party for reshipping in good faith and all was solved as cheap as possible.
Wish I could get that far.... I've had to rethink The PM's when it comes to sales... It's never been a problem before but someone's not fessing up.. oh well future problems solved......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom