Shenanigans at the Barrel House (1 Viewer)

I will admit I do own 1 setup of 4 color cards. And it was purchased solely for the purposes of trolling a friend for our first post-mavens back to "normal" in person game. :D

Yep. Graduated and attended in ‘01.
Crazy small world!!

16 horses for a deep stack bounty tourney tonight. Protégé in play!

20240316_180844.jpg

Blinds are 1k/2k. I wake up with AKo on the button. HJ limps, folds to me, I pop it to 5k with 20k behind, folds around to HJ, he tank shoves with his 35k effective. He covers me and I rip it having had a tiring week, keeping in mind I'm either going home or go into the final table with a commanding chip lead.

K on the flop. Ace on the turn. Queen river. GG.:vomit:

20240316_231324.jpg

Special thanks to @Nuhockey for bringing the Fresca, which I believe catapulted me to a winning result. Everything changed once that first can was cracked.
Lol did you ever get around to trying the beer on tap? We may need to find a Fresca sponsor for the meetup, this was all that was left from the case Mike brought....

20240317_142457.jpg

Blinds are 1k/2k. I wake up with AKo on the button. HJ limps, folds to me, I pop it to 5k with 20k behind, folds around to HJ, he tank shoves with his 35k effective. He covers me and I rip it having had a tiring week, keeping in mind I'm either going home or go into the final table with a commanding chip lead.

K on the flop. Ace on the turn. Queen river. GG.:vomit:

View attachment 1294211

There were several pretty gross runouts last night. This was a fun one too, all-in preflop to pop the money bubble...

20240317_002819.jpg

Lol did you ever get around to trying the beer on tap? We may need to find a Fresca sponsor for the meetup, this was all that was left from the case Mike brought....

View attachment 1294354

There were several pretty gross runouts last night. This was a fun one too, all-in preflop to pop the money bubble...

View attachment 1294357
Never got to the beer, unfortunately.

And if there’s an appetite for Fresca at the meet up, I can take care of that.

My boys got me a new addition to the collection for my bday this year: The Master Sword from the Legend of Zelda :) (I'm still playing my way through Tears of the Kingdom lol)

20240324_140122.jpg

20240324_140206.jpg

Compliments my LOTR collection

1642025987622.png

1642026039888.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom