Sheikh617's Quarantine All Sets on Table Pr0n! (1 Viewer)

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Got bored and decided to follow suit as I have seen some others put their sweet sets all on their table for some nice pr0n! For starters, this was a lot of work and after lining up 4 sets I wanted to turn back but it was too late lol. Worth it in the end as it looks super cool though! Since we're all stuck at home I figured I would at least give you guys something nice to look at :). April 15th marks my one year anniversary in joining PCF so this hoard is a years chipping. I decided to only include my playable sets and some of my favorite card cappers plus DB's! Here's to the next five years :sneaky:!

Full Set on Table .jpg

Full Set on Table  (1).jpg

Full Set on Table  (2).jpg
Full Set on Table  (3).JPG

PNY Cash Set

PNY.JPG

Pointe After Semi Custom Aurora Star Cash Set

Pointe After Semi Custom.JPG

Mixed THC Leaded Shaped Inlay Cash Set

Mixed THC Leaded Shaped Inlay.JPG

Bean Town Poker THC Solid Cali Cash Set

Bean Town Poker Cali Cash Solids.JPG

Sunset Beach (Soon to be Bean Town Poker) Cali Cash 43mm IHC Cash Set

SB Cali Cash ReLabel.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you! That set holds a very special place in my heart. Even if I stopped played poker and chipping all together, I might just keep that set as man cave decor lol.
Love it!
Can’t wait to see those rad af SB’s relabeled to Bean Town Poker! Same inlay design?

You need one more rack of ones sir!

Great set of chips. How do you find time to get them all into play!
Man my group has become wild, the ones stop being used like an hour in and every one just tosses out red chips for raises lol. I fear turning the game into 1/1 would make guys even more crazy so I keep it .25/.50, one rack usually works pretty well for one 8 handed table in my game.

It's going to be a struggle to get them all in play. :dead:
I host once a week so ill have to just rotate one set each week for the first month to give all the new chippies some felt time. Otherwise I try and keep a set in rotation for 2 to 3 weeks.

Awesome sets. Love the SBs and the royals (r those Paulson?). I can’t wait till i hit my one year anniversary in the forum. By then I’ll be living in a card board box with 6000 poker chips.....

Awesome sets. Love the SBs and the royals (r those Paulson?). I can’t wait till i hit my one year anniversary in the forum. By then I’ll be living in a card board box with 6000 poker chips.....
Royals are China clay! Sold by Apache. Great budget chips. Although budget slowly fades as one starts to chip more lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom