Shark poker chips (1 Viewer)

karmacollide

Waiting List
Reaction score
IMG_20211210_002951.jpg

Does anyone know what these chips are called? Can't seem to find them online

For this particular chip, I have no idea. Haven't seen it before. Not sure if it is mass produced for public sale or someone's customs.

A similar chip can probably be replicated by a company like @BR Pro Poker or @SUN-FLY Poker Chips fairly easily, but I would advise you to use your own design for maximum security, as well as maximum personalization.

Hi bro,

You still scouting for a new set of chip?

Maybe you could state your budget and what stake you playing and how many chips you looking for. Some of us can may direct you to some chip set that you like

Last edited:
Hi bro,

You still scouting for a new set of chip?

Maybe you could state your budget and what stake you playing and how many chips you looking for. Some of us can may direct you to some chip set that you like
I actually went ahead and got these! Was looking for ceramics after buying a set of composite clays. Didn't like them as much because it was really hard to shuffle haha

I actually went ahead and got these! Was looking for ceramics after buying a set of composite clays. Didn't like them as much because it was really hard to shuffle haha
Oh that surprising to know cos I only handled The ept and Card mold ceramic And both are easy to shuffle , more than mint Paulson

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom