Share Recipes (2 Viewers)

Anthony Martino

Royal Flush
Reaction score
20201020_164035.jpg

No Bake Peanut Butter and Chocolate Rice Krispies Bars:

1/2 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
1/4 Cup (1/2 stick unsalted butter)
1 bag (10 oz) or 5 cups marshmellows (mini preferred but regular size are ok too(
5.5 to 6 Cups Rice Krispies cereal
1 bag (12 oz) of Semi Sweet chocolate chips
Add butter to chocolate to taste

Get the biggest pot you have and measure out the peanut butter and pour it into the pot on low heat on the stove. Stir until smooth. Stir in the butter and mix until smooth. Once the peanut butter and butter mix is smoothed out and stirred easily, pour in all of the marshmellows at once. Stir the mixture until smooth. Add the rice krispies one cup at a time until all of the cereal is incorporated into the mixture. Use all 6 cups of cereal for really crispy bars, use 5.5 for more peanut buttery and gooey bars.

Once all of the cereal is incorporated, turn the stove off and press the mixture into a 13 x 9 cake pan covered with wax or parchment paper. You will ruin your bake ware if you don't use parchment or wax paper lol. Let cool for at least 20 to 30 minutes. While this mixture is cooling, I like to melt my chocolate. Ideally use a double boiler and bring a half full small pot of water to a boil. Place the chocolate into the top part of the double boiler once the water is boiled, and slowly stir. You can add a small portion of butter if you prefer a creamier chocolate. You could melt the chocolate in the microwave if you don't have a double boiler, but it's not ideal as I find the chocolate is really hard to spread later and can burn easily in the microwave. Once you have a nice smooth, creamy chocolate mix, spread evenly with a spatula over the cooled rice krispies mixture.

Let cool for at least 2-3 hours at room temperature before slicing and enjoying! Store extras in a plastic, airtight container at room temperature and eat within 3-4 days, they won't really be much good after that!

I make a really good meatball using beef, pork, and veal at something like a 2-1-1 ratio. Though they're great with just beef too. The idea is to keep it simple - don't make meatloaf balls. Use more eggs than you think you should, fresh garlic, good parmesan,, breadcrumbs, lots of parsley, and pay attention to your salt and pepper. Like, if you're making 24 meatballs, you'd better crank that peppermill at least 24 times.

I can provide burger "recipes" as well since that's what indicated in the image lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom