[SG] Hello (1 Viewer)

rudefuk

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Just a casual poker player among his friend circles.

I was not satisfied with the common in-stock plastic chips that have no denominations and had gotten a customized Ceramic Chip set from Alibaba.com years ago. I had it follow the EPT series theme but changed the denominations. As a young adult, we could only play 0.1/0.2 stakes, just for entertainment pleasure. Here's a picture when it was being packed by the supplier. I am actually satisfied with these but also curious to try what people call the "best in the market"
1641980082204.png

Currently looking around this forum to know more about other chips like Paulson and CPC. I am looking forward to getting my first set of Paulson chips and I HOPED to not dive too deep into this hole, unlike my other hobby, custom Mechanical Keyboards. Hoping to meet like-minded individuals :D

Its not custom but then again I can't find a split 40 or just a chasse in a split 40 so. There was a minivan split 40 that I would buy but can't find it, not even for 500 USD =/ and they quite making them so... This is what I'm rock'n.

Welcome to forums !!!

I have a project with slivers I'm supposed to be working on but meh .. This one (hobby) is more costly than boards, but better retainment on value as well lol ...

carousel_0_1595314359.png

Mistel is the make of the keyboard. Also I don't use qwerty, I use workman

Its not custom but then again I can't find a split 40 or just a chasse in a split 40 so. There was a minivan split 40 that I would buy but can't find it, not even for 500 USD =/ and they quite making them so... This is what I'm rock'n.

Welcome to forums !!!

I have a project with slivers I'm supposed to be working on but meh .. This one (hobby) is more costly than boards, but better retainment on value as well lol ...

View attachment 845211
Im not into splits or 40s but I placed an order for a V4N4G0N back in March.. still not delivered haha! It looks cool though, split and has RGB.
Be sure to lube the switches and the stabilizers for a better typing experience. Worth all the effort.

And yeah, Evan from MiniVan rarely design and sell boards as compared to the past (though I wasnt in the hobby yet then)

Glad you found your way here.
And as I mention to all new members from Singapore, it is my all time favorite modern city I have visited.
Welcome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom