• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Seven Racks THC Solids for $150 (1 Viewer)

I know of two, and one was me. The guy is skittish and, in my opinion, not trustworthy. I hope someone gets them, and if they do I’d be interested in buying from them. But be careful, and don’t count anything until it’s in your hand.

My oldest son lives two hours away, but I’d hate to send him on a goose chase. No telling how many people have contacted him by now.

Yeah I messaged over a week ago and heard nothing back. I assumed they were long gone

I also messaged over a week ago, twice, and he's totally ghosted me. And I think only 3 racks are THC, rest are cheap interlocking plastic garbage. And original price was $25 so obviously he's playing games based on responses.

I also messaged over a week ago, twice, and he's totally ghosted me. And I think only 3 racks are THC, rest are cheap interlocking plastic garbage. And original price was $25 so obviously he's playing games based on responses.

231A79B9-573D-44C2-9A7F-11D2ADA052CA.jpeg

No no that was the fourth picture. I don’t have these, haven’t even attempted any kind of contact.

I don't even remember a fourth picture. Maybe it was added after I saw the ad the first time. Anyway, I don't like being ghosted, so will just have to ignore these.

A few weeks ago I thought I made a deal with a guy town in TX for a small 300 set of Starbursts with a case. Communication was very friendly, price was agreed, shipping was agreed, then nothing. Ghosted for weeks. When I brought it up again the seller used the lamest excuse in the world, "I'm sorry but I seem to have lost the item!" Blah blah blah.

To echo many of the statements here. These were originally listed for $20. Sent several messages with no response. I'm local so offered to pick up. Saw at some point this weekend the listing was marked as sold.

Saw it was reposted this afternoon at the $150 price (with the additional pictures), got a notification. Sent another message as soon as I received the notification. Have not yet received a response.

Those blues are divine. Good luck dealing with the ignorant-about-chips seller who clearly wants as much money as possible. Can't say I blame him/her.

I was just about to post these here - still awesome deal for $150 obviously and I'd almost consider making the drive myself tbh!

Hope someone here ends up with it!

Super odd seller, have been in and out of conversation with him since he first listed them. Was supposed to meet up with him at one point on behalf of @Marius L but he backed out last minute. I’m trying again, but seems like he’s getting smashed with messages and keeps flaking out on everyone

I have also seen this at $20 when first posted over a week ago. Sent several messages but no response

I tried getting them last week when he had them listed for $20 and I guess he got hammered with pms. Realized he had something worth a little more than the $20 he was asking. I sent him a message on like the 2nd day they were listed and didn't get a response for almost a week. Then he upped the price. And now as of last night he said he is going to list them on another platform. Not sure if here or eBay.

So he still hasn't sold them.

I'd love to see some of the silly offers the usual suspects made to try to get him to renege on whatever deals he had agreed on lol.

So he still hasn't sold them.

I'd love to see some of the silly offers the usual suspects made to try to get him to renege on whatever deals he had agreed on lol.
I'm guessing from his last reply back he didn't sell them.
He said "Going to post them on another platform... did not realize how much they are actually worth".

I was hoping to buy them at his original price of $20 and then just put them on here for auction and take the proceeds to a local charity. Then when I didn't hear back after several days I figured he sold them. Then they went back up for $150 yesterday and afternoon I messaged him again in hopes of striking a deal. He had put local only no shipping. So at that point I figured some people on here had got to him but he still wasn't comfortable doing a deal and shipping them. Im only like 10 min from him so I was hoping to still strike a deal.

He didn't add that pic of all 7 boxes until he upped the price last night. The original listing only showed a couple boxes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom