SOLD Set 480 RHC Paulson Ad/Sample Solid Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dammitjim

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
SOLD

======

Here is what I have available for Paulson ad chips. These have all seen little use and are in great shape with sharp edges.

Mauve/Red - 255
Yellow - 200
Blue - 100
Lilac/Orchid - 90

s0kHmq6.jpg

dCvtJCD.jpg

pRJS0nD.jpg

eAjzxIl.jpg

3aD6Mjn.jpg

jOPikpw.jpg

JYLZcm8.jpg

XC8nBJV.jpg

1Hsp6bh.jpg

Last edited:
I'd break up the set if most or all of the chips are spoken for.

There was interest in the yellow and blue via PM. Tripleflat you're second on the list for yellow. If someone wants mauve or orchid I'd split the set.

I have 200 each of mauve and orchid that could be available as well as some extra yellow and blue I was planning to keep for a personal set. I'm open to working out a different breakdown on this set or selling the individual colors in larger quantities.

200 Lilac are pending sale, looks like the set will be split. After I get with mystery buyer #1 on the yellows I'll update the post with what's available.

Payment on 200 lilacs sent, glad we could work it out. not sure how feedback is left on this forum. THANK YOU!!

Click on the 'Add Feeback' link under his rating in the first post. (or any of his posts in this thread)

I think that option does not show up for me because I have not posted enough to post on this part of the forum. I'm working on that now. Just did an intro post. Its a nice place you got here.

I think that option does not show up for me because I have not posted enough to post on this part of the forum. I'm working on that now. Just did an intro post. Its a nice place you got here.

You are correct. 10 posts needed. Cool, you'll be there in no time. Thank you. :cool:

Yellow definitely hot and obv perfect for anyone who wants to label some semi-custom fracs for most any RHC set.

Sounds like a fold in progress...
[emoji12]
Yes I'm folding but only because I lost my whole stack on the sweet baby blue ones pictured above:cool:
You can buy a rack or two of the yellows for by Birthday it's coming up ya know. ;)
I'd really like to see what yellow looks like with my set though but blue IMO will look better.

Thanks Dameitjim

Hey Matt, if I had extra yellows I'd send you one with the blues, unfortunately I only have the two racks. . Looks like I'm going to be tied up at work this morning so your chips will ship Monday.

I can't believe no one has snap called for those yellow chips. Might have to call dibs.

Yellow definitely hot and obv perfect for anyone who wants to label some semi-custom fracs for most any RHC set.

Totally agree, the blue as well. I almost bought them but I realized at the last second that they where RHC and my chips they would be used with are SCV. I'm still new enough that I almost overlooked the mold difference, but I think it's funny that it wasn't to long ago that I would have had no idea what those letters stood for, let alone care about mixing the two together. lol I love this addiction...

But yeah, those yellows.

mixing the two together.

I've got some mint blaze orange roulettes available. Those, the RHC and SCV would be a good start to an every denom on a different mold themed set. This is going to be the new hotness for 2016 so you'd be totes ahead of the game :)

R7LPCWq.jpg

I really like those oranges!

And for the fun of it, I went and looked at the chips I have a bid in on from fleabay, they are definitely LCV I was buying to go with my SCV...not quite as cool as I thought I was I guess. ;)

Totes mcgoats interested in the blaze oranges though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom