Server Upgrades (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
I'm doing some software upgrades on the server right now. Only 2% done.

upgrade.png

It you experience any slowness, that's probably why. I'll post when it's done. Thx

The mySQL server just restarted. Database errors for all! ;)

Upgrades are complete.

Yeah...that was a quick database backup so I can upgrade some front end software now.

With all this traffic......

spaceballs_ludicrous_speed.jpg

:cool:

I'm certainly not complaining. I just thought it might help to see what the users may be experiencing. Thanks for having us degenerates. We like it here, and appreciate your work!

Thanks brains. Feedback is always welcome. I'm glad you guys like the site. I will try my best to keep it running smoothly.

Looking forward to seeing how the place holds up under the demands of a TCR sale. Saturday should be a pretty good barometer.

sorry Tommy, but the Chiproom sale is soon to rock this website back to the stone age :p

Looking forward to seeing how the place holds up under the demands of a TCR sale. Saturday should be a pretty good barometer.

sorry Tommy, but the Chiproom sale is soon to rock this website back to the stone age :p

Will be watching server loads and statuses closely. :)

Tommy,

Thanks for everything you do to keep this place up and running. I do think you should consider putting up a "tip jar" or something like that where users can, if they wish, drop a little something in there from time to time as a thank you for hosting a completely free site like this. Hell, ya might get enough to buy yourself a drink once month or so! :) Again, thanks for all the time you put into this place!

Last edited:
Thanks UW85, I appreciate the positive feedback.

I've been lurking here for almost a year now hence this is my first post. I just want to say thank you for providing such a nice place. I would have no problem at all donating to it. I know running a website cost money so when you are ready to put out that tip jar, just ring the bell and I'll be here.

Reds

I've been lurking here for almost a year now hence this is my first post. I just want to say thank you for providing such a nice place. I would have no problem at all donating to it. I know running a website cost money so when you are ready to put out that tip jar, just ring the bell and I'll be here.

Reds

Welcome to PCF! I don't have any plans to do that. The few ads that we have here helps offset the costs. All I would ask is if anyone runs an ad blocker to possibly disable it for this site. That would help support the site. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom