Serious shout out to my amazing friend Mel for hitting Royal Flush status!! (1 Viewer)

Ben8257

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Just happened to be surfing around and noticed that today @liftapint hit 10,001 posts! This takes years of time and dedication to our hobby. Mel and I have been friends ever since Brie and I found PCF. She has been nothing but amazing at helping us in our chipping journey and always been extremely kind and informative on anything I have needed help with.

I am more than Blessed to be able to call you one of my very best friends in this hobby Mel and can honestly say my journey wouldn't be the same if we had never met.

Seriously thank you for all of your amazing contributions and cant wait to finally meet you in person one day. You truly deserve the name TRQueen and here's to you and the next 10,001 amazing posts!
download.jpeg.jpg

Always your chippin Brother Ben

Oh wow, I hadn't even noticed! I think this mostly means that I blab a lot :)
Zero poker content, LOL.

I better find a give-away to commemorate the occasion.

Thanks for the shout-out, Ben!!

Nice post, Ben.

Congrats, Mel. You already know that you are one of my favorites! And I certainly consider you a friend. How many people would invite me over to their cabin for an amazing dinner and chat?! And our other good conversations over beers! I always enjoy your company, and all of the free shit that you give me. LOL.

Cheers!

I know Mel isn't a huge fan of being in the "spot light" but I would love to hear anything positive and encouraging from any of your past experiences with the TRQueen! Sorry guys this is the highest achievement in our forum and she deserves the praise! She is probably soo mad at me right now! Lmao

Nice post, Ben.

Congrats, Mel. You already know that you are one of my favorites! And I certainly consider you a friend. How many people would invite me over to their cabin for an amazing dinner and chat?! And our other good conversations over beers! I always enjoy your company, and all of the free shit that you give me. LOL.

Cheers!

You have to come back for another visit. I swear, there is a lake across the street!!

I know Mel isn't a huge fan of being in the "spot light" but I would love to hear anything positive and encouraging from any of your past experiences with the TRQueen! Sorry guys this is the highest achievement in our forum and she deserves the praise! She is probably soo mad at me right now! Lmao
I will take that Angry emoji with pride friend! Lol just want you to know that you are definitely loved in our community!!

Congrats Mel!! One of the GOAT chippers around and is always friendly and helpful to everyone, including me back when I was just a lowly newbie. Hoping for the best with the cabin!

tenor.gif

Congrats! I don't have the good fortune of knowing her, but she has always been at the very tippy top of quality members on this site. Her collection and knowledge is incredible, and any one that has ever had any interaction with her has nothing but the nicest things to say.

This site is better off with her as a member, and whether it's poker content or not a good person making 10,000 posts on here is a good thing for everybody. Here's to 10,000 more!

Congrats Mel!!!

Early on being on this site I got into Dealer Buttons and one of my biggest buys to date was from Mel! I didn't know Mel or a lot of people on the site at the time so I assumed I was dealing with some guy named Mel. It wasn't until I got a package from Melissa that I put 2 and 2 together. She let me buy so MANY of her ceramic buttons before anyone else got the chance and for that I am grateful. She gave me an opportunity to buy some Acrylics from her too, but I passed on the Acrylics. In hindsight I should of bought those too. As she put those on sale shortly after and those went really quick. Mel was so nice and it was a pleasure to deal with her. She as well as @Potsie1 helped me build the foundation of my DB collection into what it is today which is now somewhere in the neighborhood of 600-700 buttons.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom