Sent plummeting down the infinite tube! First real chipset (1 Viewer)

hopetobloom

High Hand
Reaction score
Been using these cheap clackity-clack unmarked "dice-design" chips for the longest time without even thinking about it (how many of you started with these?) actually I think back in the day we thought they were pretty damn fancy *facepalm* ... but lately a friend recently turned his nose up at my newb-ism and after the "you can do better" speech, he shoved me the rabbit hole that is PCF... hooo boy have I been edumacated!

Pulled the trigger and just got my first real set, 500 buttery-smooth used HSIs ! (yes, it took me a quick minute to figure out what that meant haha) Didn't want to mess around, figured it was a decent baseline to get things rolling.

Not saying I'm a chipper yet or anything, but already thinking of expanding the set to higher denoms to make a tourney set *grubby hands* Anyone have experience/advice on this, appreciated!

Someone help pull me out of this hole ahhhh!! :) I sense a lot of passion and fun in this community and it's been super entertaining, thank y'all.

Attachments

• horseshoe.jpg
    horseshoe.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 129
  • bad-beat.jpg
    bad-beat.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 131
There are certain times when joining is just the perfect storm for a new chipper. Now is one of those times. The HSIs are amazing and their price is perfect. They make possibly one of the best dip-your-toes-in-before-we-drag-you-down-with-us sets ever.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom