Auction Send some Kids to Camp! Willie's Edition ends 12/24 9:30 pm et (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprouty

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Dec 24, 2021
AUCTION ENDS AT
9:30 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$1
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$1
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
  2. Venmo
  3. Zelle
SHIPPING TERMS
Free - Worldwide
SHIPS VIA
USPS First Class
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
Full disclosure.... This is four out of five Willie's Treasure Trove sample sets that will be released into the wild. This is the LAST one being auctioned off. The final sample set will be released some time next year in a giveaway. This sample set will include the following chips, ND/$1/$5/$20/$100/$500. They will come in brand new airtites.

The charity for this auction is Camp Kesem. Information can be found here. https://www.kesem.org/ Good ole @Josh Kifer has some personal ties with a local chapter up in Idaho. Once money is collected I will see if we can donate directly to their local chapter.

I believe $28 sends one kid to camp!

I will be also be offering the RED option. A donation of $28 (cost of sending one kid to camp) will get you a single red $5 Willie's Treasure Trove Chip.

Auction ends on Christmas Eve, what better way to celebrate by sending some kids to camp!

My schedule is jam packed so please be advised that I will not be able to ship until after the first of the year.

The following are general photos of the chips you will be getting (didn't have time to take actual photos of the sample set I have set aside).

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all! Let me know if you have any questions!

PXL_20210727_181248560.jpg

$112

F*ck cancer
I wish I had more money so I could outbid you so we could donate more lol. Either way you’re awesome for being so generous! I will pay it forward when I find myself in the position to do so.

Er… probably obvious, but clearly this isn’t a bid for the auction. I just want to send a kid to camp…
Me too. Cancer sucks and it breaks my heart to imagine a kid trying to process a parent going through it, or worse, losing a parent to it.

I’d like to donate even if I don’t have the highest bid in the end - there were a few very kind PCFers who did likewise when I held my sample set auction for Big Brothers/Big Sisters & Boys & Girls Club earlier this year and I’d like to pay that forward. Just let me know where to send the funds in the end @Sprouty.

Er… probably obvious, but clearly this isn’t a bid for the auction. I just want to send a kid to camp…
RED option!
Fantastic cause! Would love to send kids to camp as well. Let me know where to send funds.

PCF REALLY GIVING THIS YEAR!!! SO GREAT.

E
RED option!

I will follow up with you guys towards the end, likely in a group PM for additional information...

Love it! Thank you!

Me too. Cancer sucks and it breaks my heart to imagine a kid trying to process a parent going through it, or worse, losing a parent to it.

I’d like to donate even if I don’t have the highest bid in the end - there were a few very kind PCFers who did likewise when I held my sample set auction for Big Brothers/Big Sisters & Boys & Girls Club earlier this year and I’d like to pay that forward. Just let me know where to send the funds in the end @Sprouty.
RED option!

To say thank you... Every person who gets a Red chip or the winner will be entered for a mini drawing for a Cactus Pete's 20. I'll cover all shipping. I truly do appreciate what everyone has done for Kesem in this forum. I'm down to my last 2 spares, and I think one should go to someone here.
IMG_20211222_124217.jpg

RED option.

lets get the whole forum donating for the red option so @Sprouty has zero red chips left. no good deed should go unpunished!
I’m in. RED Notice Option!

Would love a shot at the Cactus Pete, since that’s my name, minus the pricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom