Semi Custom Cash Set (1 Viewer)

BHK25

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here and I'm considering getting a semi custom cash set, but I've never done anything like that before. Can someone point me in the right direction on where to even begin. I'm assuming I'd have to find a nice set of blanks, but I'm not sure who to contact as far as the labeling artwork is concerned. Like I said, completely new to this. Thanks for all the help.

At about $1 a chip you're looking at fully custom ceramics. Either that or label-over worn hot stamp Paulsons if you can find the breakdown you need.

With 1-5-25-100 I'm guessing you want a cash set.

Yes, I want a cash set. Wanting 1s, snappers,5s,25s And 100s. I was browsing the forums and found something I really like considering my name is Brandon. All I’d change is the location on the label to where I live What’s the most affordable way to get something similar to this. I know I want paulsons.
B51D324A-DBC3-4A2D-AD02-AA0CFAF80A21.png

Yes, I want a cash set. Wanting 1s, snappers,5s,25s And 100s. I was browsing the forums and found something I really like considering my name is Brandon. All I’d change is the location on the label to where I live What’s the most affordable way to get something similar to this. I know I want paulsons. View attachment 321857

That set is amazing and not what most people would consider "affordable".

Yeah, I don’t want the same chips that are pictured I just like the label. I want affordable for sure! . Any suggestions.

Well you should reach out to @Gear and he could probably whip that label up for ya with a different location without a problem. In terms of an affordable set of Paulson's look for Cleveland Horshoe's or Tunica Roadhouse and then you could remove the labels yourself and then apply your custom labels. You are going to likely go over your budget slightly. Do you know what breakdown you want?

I’m still debating. It really depends on affordability. Ideally I’d want

200x1s
40x2.50s (would really like 100)
300x5s
40x25s
20x100s

But if I stick to a 500 chip set it’ll prolly look like
100x1
300x5
40x 2.50s
40x25s or 20s
20x100s

Everyone on here will ask/question your $2.50s - so why do you need them?

Don’t really need them at all. Just kinda like them. Prolly gonna do without them originally and maybe add them later on

I like the time tested 700 chip set:

200: $1’s
400 $5’s
80: $20($25’s)
20: $100’s
800 chips would fit in a bird cage better so add a rack of $5’s or a rack of fracs for smaller stakes nights.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom