Selling Our House For 3x What We Paid (2 Viewers)

Holy crap it's Barrie J, good to see you buddy!
Lol wasn’t posting here for attention or to take away from the thread.

Definitely looks like some cool changes have been made.

And omg the cats. I’ve been there. We had to take animals with us, so pile up the kids and the cats in the car, drive in circles for an hour. Keep going by the house to see if they’re still there.

Glad to see yours hopefully go like a hotcake. Nothing like getting a call that someone wants to see the house in ten minutes.

We are officially under contract. Paid 80k five years ago

Accepted 235k with $2400 towards our doc/stamp fees plus 60 days post-closing to occupy the home after closing at no charge.

Provided there are no hiccups we close July 20th!
Congratulations Anthony. Where are you headed to?

Cj86d2LUoAA0BFC.jpg

We are looking at 12 states:

GA
SC
NC
VA
AL
TN
KY
OK
AR
MS
LA
TX

But we won't be able to seriously consider looking until after we have closed. But at least we'll have 60 days to figure it out and plenty of options available with a 12-state swath to consider.

235,000/80,000 = 2.9375x what you paid - i call BS!

j/k congrats on the pending sale, and good luck with wherever you end up.

Nice try suckah! But you're forgetting the $2,400 credit towards our doc stamp fees, the reduction from the buyers agent of half a percent of their commission AND our being able to live free of charge in our current home for 60 days post-closing.

SHA-ZAM!

also, no math in my srs thread

Nice try suckah! But you're forgetting the $2,400 credit towards our doc stamp fees, the reduction from the buyers agent of half a percent of their commission AND our being able to live free of charge in our current home for 60 days post-closing.

SHA-ZAM!

also, no math in my srs thread
1655859269277.jpeg

Congratulations Anthony!

Curious how does the live poker scene impact where your moving or is most of your income coming from online these days?

Congrats on the sale, sir!

Once you're out of state, maybe I'll take your place as the PLO King of HRT. ;)

I'm known as The PLO Prince of Pasco lol

Congratulations Anthony!

Curious how does the live poker scene impact where your moving or is most of your income coming from online these days?

Sorry, for some reason I missed these responses. I've just been playing online for awhile now. I'd still like the option to play live, but it's not the driving force behind our relocation. Primarily will be finding a larger home that is an actual home and not a mobile home, with decent space between us and neighbors, in an area that isn't a crime-haven. Ideally looking for a smaller, quieter town with less traffic, but within striking distance to a larger city if needs be.

Update that we close on the 20th of this month and just received my Closing Statement from the Title Company. The money back looked off so I went through it with a fine-tooth comb and found a couple of fuckups that were costing us close to 2 grand that I had to call attention to, they're fixing it now.

Can't trust anyone these days, especially with something of this financial magnitude. #TrustNoOne

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom