Seller not communicating (1 Viewer)

csobarton

Pair
Reaction score
Question as a new guy here: I bought chips from a seller on Sunday and was promised tracking information. It's Friday, no information. Sent him a message on Wednesday and again yesterday with no response. Seller had 100% feedback. I verified yesterday he was active on the site and again this morning. Still no communication. USPS Informed Delivery shows no incoming packages. What would you do in this situation?

Did you send the funds already?

Edited to avoid potential witch-hunt.

Last edited:
Question as a new guy here: I bought chips from a seller on Sunday and was promised tracking information. It's Friday, no information. Sent him a message on Wednesday and again yesterday with no response. Seller had 100% feedback. I verified yesterday he was active on the site and again this morning. Still no communication. USPS Informed Delivery shows no incoming packages. What would you do in this situation?
While the no response is fd up, I would give it until the weekend and see if you get the tracking info. People can get busy or need to hit post office for boxes and such. Still would be nice and proper for the seller to explain the delay. Good luck!

I would give it some time but I understand your frustration. Stuff happens and delays are fine but as far as I’m concerned there are very few valid reasons why the seller won’t just take a minute and communicate.

As a frequent buyer, I tell my seller not to worry about running out the next day if they are busy - within the week when they have time is fine. But not responding to you and going dark when you've paid and are asking about tracking is wrong. PLAIN WRONG. Communication is key; the guy must use the toilet at some point during the day - he's got 2 minutes to whip out his phone and respond.

I agree. I don't mind waiting and I understand things happen. Hell, I worked 133 hours the last two weeks. However, when I can see that they have activity on this site, I can't understand why there's no response. If you have time to login to the site, there's time to send a quick message.

Man, didn’t know this thread was up. I sent the gentleman his chips today pics tracking extras. No robbing here, I usually ship on Saturdays. I’ve sold thousands and bought thousands on this site. I sold the hundreds and felt bad he missed out on them and offered extra chips I had. I did go the extra mile for him. All good here. If you need more information let me know.

Thanks!!
Gabe

Man, didn’t know this thread was up. I sent the gentleman his chips today pics tracking extras. No robbing here, I usually ship on Saturdays. I’ve sold thousands and bought thousands on this site. I sold the hundreds and felt bad he missed out on them and offered extra chips I had. I did go the extra mile for him. All good here. If you need more information let me know.

Thanks!!
Gabe
He did, will vouch for it. Just had me a bit worried is all. With his 100% reputation, I thought he might have been subject to another hack since I didn't hear back but all is good now. Thanks gentlemen!

hind sight had I known who you were dealing with I could have vouched for Gabe. Glad it all worked out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom