Seeking feedback on RHC cash relabel (1 Viewer)

MoT519

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for feedback before I get labels made. I'm in the queue for @timinater to design labels with a Drawing Dead theme

Green: 25c
Blue: $1
Pink: $5
Yellow: $20
Black: $100

Appreciate any feedback, especially from those who are more advanced than I am on spot progression and dirty stack issues.

DrawingDead1.jpg

DrawingDead3.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for feedback before I get labels made. I'm in the queue for @timinater to design labels with a Drawing Dead theme

Green: 25c
Blue: $1
Pink: $5
Yellow: $20
Black: $100

Appreciate any feedback, especially from those who are more advanced than I am on spot progression and dirty stack issues.

View attachment 830164

View attachment 830166
Think this lineup looks great! Personally, I'd swap the pink and yellow around — but you're onto a winner regardless.

Think this lineup looks great! Personally, I'd swap the pink and yellow around — but you're onto a winner regardless.
I did consider using Boulder's as the $5....I couldn't find a decent purple 25. Never even considered a pink $25 :unsure:

I'm not advanced. LMAO! Totally stupid. I have to reach out to others to get help myself.

That said, I want to write what I think about these amazing chips you are putting together.

I'm totally against solids in the frac spot. I can't say why. I've never liked the look since I got into chipping. So...I'd take it out. I'm loving that $1 there. Are those radiant red spots? Wow! I'd then use the Boulder $2s for a $5. BTW, wow man, that Cinci $100 and Boulder $2 play VERY WELL together, you are on to something there. So I'd use the Cinci $100 as a custom $20.

I'd seek out a new white hundo and a new red frac with spots

I did consider using Boulder's as the $5....I couldn't find a decent purple 25. Never even considered a pink $25 :unsure:
Not only will the blue and yellow chips look killer next to each other, the additional edge spot colours on the pink and black will then flow really nicely, IMO.

However... Do whatever makes you happy! I've come to realise recently that that is the most important chipping rule.

Nothing wrong with what you have. I would agree with using the Boulder Station $2's as $5's. Green solids are very non-traditional for fractionals, but that doesn't matter. Those or lots of others would work for fractionals. I think I would look for something different for my $25's. I like something purple sort of following the Cali colors convention. That sort of creates an issue for the $100's, but that is an entirely separate issue. I know you could find something and swap the pinks for purples. HSI, Jack Cinci, even the Majestic star $500's. All of them would be better and probably no more expensive

I'm not advanced. LMAO! Totally stupid. I have to reach out to others to get help myself.

That said, I want to write what I think about these amazing chips you are putting together.

I'm totally against solids in the frac spot. I can't say why. I've never liked the look since I got into chipping. So...I'd take it out. I'm loving that $1 there. Are those radiant red spots? Wow! I'd then use the Boulder $2s for a $5. BTW, wow man, that Cinci $100 and Boulder $2 play VERY WELL together, you are on to something there. So I'd use the Cinci $100 as a custom $20.

I'd seek out a new white hundo and a new red frac with spots
I like that idea. Finding a frac with spots will be tough.....well, not tough, just expensive for a RHC :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Nothing wrong with what you have. I would agree with using the Boulder Station $2's as $5's. Green solids are very non-traditional for fractionals, but that doesn't matter. Those or lots of others would work for fractionals. I think I would look for something different for my $25's. I like something purple sort of following the Cali colors convention. That sort of creates an issue for the $100's, but that is an entirely separate issue. I know you could find something and swap the pinks for purples. HSI, Jack Cinci, even the Majestic star $500's. All of them would be better and probably no more expensive
HSI $500...that could work really well. I've tried the Jack Cinci and Majestic Star, those are just too dull to be part of this set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom