Seeking asylum (3 Viewers)

k9dr

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I packed up all my chips and hope to find a new home. ;)

Attachments

• ChipTruck.jpg
    ChipTruck.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 172
Give me your tired, your poor, your befuddled masses yearning for a free forum with Tapatalk and fast upload speed

Can you not use the like feature on Tapatalk because I'm not seeing the option. Or maybe it's because of my limited number of posts?

Can you not use the like feature on Tapatalk because I'm not seeing the option. Or maybe it's because of my limited number of posts?
I'm not seeing it either on Tapatalk, or in Firefox for Android. I see who Liked it, but there's no "Like this post" option.

Off to try another browser...

Last edited:
That option was not available with the current Likes software version but I believe there is an update for this that works with the latest TapaTalk. I will check it out today.

I'm not seeing it either on Tapatalk, or in Firefox for Android. I see who Liked it, but there's no "Like this post" option.

Off to try another browser...

Its working in FireFox (PC) for me but not IE or Opera. I use Chrome so that is why I have not noticed. Nice find though! I think the update should take care of it. I am going to download the update and install it today.

Thanks.

Its working in FireFox (PC) for me but not IE or Opera. I use Chrome so that is why I have not noticed. Nice find though! I think the update should take care of it. I am going to download the update and install it today.

Thanks.
I've tried Firefox, Chrome, and Opera on Android, and it doesn't work on any of them. I'll retry once the update is applied.

weird i liked something and had one of my posts like earlier today, but now - still in chrome - the like button is gone. i think the new converts have infected PCF. you should probably block us all :D

weird i liked something and had one of my posts like earlier today, but now - still in chrome - the like button is gone. i think the new converts have infected PCF. you should probably block us all :D

The word is infestation ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom