Seeking asylum (2 Viewers)

Amazingly it did. If anyone reads it is another matter. I'm probably just going to migrate all my pics and stuff here. Pressed for time or I would move the whole DCS4 stuff too.

@courage, just left a message on DCS4 thread... wonder if it'll show up...

Since Tapatalk actually works here, maybe there can be a DCS4 live thread here that will actually have, like, posts and stuff in it.

We need a tapaLike button

I just finished testing the 'Likes' software update on my test forum and it does add a like button on TapaTalk. After I do a database backup later tonight, I will install the update.

I just finished testing the 'Likes' software update on my test forum and it does add a like button on TapaTalk. After I do a database backup later tonight, I will install the update.

Hey Tommy! Says PCF Admin. under your profile name! Could you perhaps change that to "PCF God!"? We could all then chip in, build a statue, and bow in appreciation! [emoji41] any woo!, just a thought! Thanks for opening your "boarder" to the unclean masses!

Whoa. The guy that runs the site actually, like, does stuff? Wow. Courage - you should've told me this was a nice place. I would've dressed better.

Whoa. The guy that runs the site actually, like, does stuff? Wow. Courage - you should've told me this was a nice place. I would've dressed better.

It's weird. Responsive, polite, great customer service. Almost makes me want to behave.

Thanks for all you're doing, Tommy!

lindsay-marie-sexy-girl-beer-corona-blonde-drunk-chick_large.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom