Seeking asylum

k9dr

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I packed up all my chips and hope to find a new home. ;)

Attachments

• ChipTruck.jpg
    ChipTruck.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 133

k9dr

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Give me your tired, your poor, your befuddled masses yearning for a free forum with Tapatalk and fast upload speed

Mr Tree

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Can you not use the like feature on Tapatalk because I'm not seeing the option. Or maybe it's because of my limited number of posts?

CdnBeerLover

Full House
Reaction score
Can you not use the like feature on Tapatalk because I'm not seeing the option. Or maybe it's because of my limited number of posts?
I'm not seeing it either on Tapatalk, or in Firefox for Android. I see who Liked it, but there's no "Like this post" option.

Off to try another browser...

Last edited:

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
That option was not available with the current Likes software version but I believe there is an update for this that works with the latest TapaTalk. I will check it out today.

k9dr

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
k9dr liked this post, but not on Tapatalk

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
I'm not seeing it either on Tapatalk, or in Firefox for Android. I see who Liked it, but there's no "Like this post" option.

Off to try another browser...

Its working in FireFox (PC) for me but not IE or Opera. I use Chrome so that is why I have not noticed. Nice find though! I think the update should take care of it. I am going to download the update and install it today.

Thanks.

CdnBeerLover

Full House
Reaction score
Its working in FireFox (PC) for me but not IE or Opera. I use Chrome so that is why I have not noticed. Nice find though! I think the update should take care of it. I am going to download the update and install it today.

Thanks.
I've tried Firefox, Chrome, and Opera on Android, and it doesn't work on any of them. I'll retry once the update is applied.

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
weird i liked something and had one of my posts like earlier today, but now - still in chrome - the like button is gone. i think the new converts have infected PCF. you should probably block us all :D

Mr Tree

Straight Flush
Reaction score
weird i liked something and had one of my posts like earlier today, but now - still in chrome - the like button is gone. i think the new converts have infected PCF. you should probably block us all :D

The word is infestation ;)

JFCJ

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@courage, just left a message on DCS4 thread... wonder if it'll show up...

Top Bottom