Seed Eaters (2 Viewers)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Any sunflower seed eaters? If so you gotta try these. Wawa carries them around me.

20141205_135341.jpg

um, maybe i just spend a little too much time on the internet, but from the subject line i was expecting something quite...different.

Sadly I had to google Wawa... I was thinking it was some hipster slang for Walmart lol...

ps. I'm not calling you a hipster either btw :)

Sadly I had to google Wawa... I was thinking it was some hipster slang for Walmart lol...

i had not been acquainted with wawa before moving to jersey several years ago, but drink their coffee almost daily now and it is phenomenal for gas station coffee.

Wawa has invaded the Orlando area. The first one opened here about two years ago, and now they are everywhere. I have three within a ten minute drive from my house.

I'll agree with jb that their coffee is pretty decent, and I'm a bit of a snob who normally can't stand gas station coffee.

I haven't seen that flavor yet. I go through a couple large bags per week at work. The construction site looks like a flock of birds is hanging around! the shells also make a good sweeping compound.

I haven't seen that flavor yet. I go through a couple large bags per week at work. The construction site looks like a flock of birds is hanging around! the shells also make a good sweeping compound.

I do too and a little turkey jerky too. :)

20141205_193736.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom