Secondary HSI $2.50's Use as 50c ??? (1 Viewer)

RussB42

Flush
Reaction score
I have a Rack $2.50 Primary's Labelled as 25c chips.

Thoughts on Labelling the $2.50 Secondary's (Pink) as 50c Chips, or just go with 25c, of just leave them as they are?

I got them flat and for the most part all the Yellow is now gone, after 5 or 6 washing and scrubbing . Hate not use them after all the work I have put into them.

This Set is just a Project for me, as I'll never use any. No Games anymore.

Yr thoughts..

Are you talking about using the Primary pink chip as 25c and the secondary pink as 50c in the same set?

Sounds like you have some good stuff, I'm pretty new at it, but I guess depends on the game. We usually play .50/1. For that I like having .25 without the .50. But if your not gonna use may just keep original.
Fun project either way!

I was actually going to do the same thing with these secondary snappers.....flatten, clean and relable as a HSI $0.50 chip......but I got shut out in the sale....:(

Hmm, I don't see much use for a .25 AND a .50 in the same set (to be played at the same time). But it may make sense for running different games using essentially the "same" set with one denom on the bench. Is there a dirty stack issue with these two chips?

Just noticed you wrote "no games anymore" - sure there will be. Just don't follow your Governor's advice too quickly. :eek:

These are pretty sought after. You can probably trade them for something good that you need. I, like many others want a rack or two of these chips and have lots of trade bait.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom