Seating Card with Hand Rankings (1 Viewer)

judgeanjury

Flush
Reaction score
I am hosting my first game in a long time and playing with a few guys who know next to nothing about poker. Figured it would be good to have hand rankings on hand for them to reference. Decided to try to combine seating assignments on one side and hand rankings on the other. Tried to explore on google but didn't find any good templates. Does anyone have one already made that they could send my way?

I'm sure there are fancier things, but this is what I used. I grabbed a deck of old cards, some index cards, and a laminator. I wrote out the hand rankings on the index cards, cut to size of the playing cards, and laminated them together. Whenever we have someone new or inexperienced, I toss a couple on the table. I made a bunch of these decades ago, and they have served me well. Hold up great. It doesn't accomplish the seating assignment part, but it's one idea for the hand rankings at least.

ED02E6DD-6073-4C02-9AB7-11D0A37152F1.jpeg

You could do the above, with the hand rankings on one side, and on the other side A through 10. If you have two tables, use one set of a red suit, and the other of a black suit.

Depending on the deck of cards you're using, poker hand rankings could be at the bottom of each deck with the jokers. For example, these come with KEM:

IMG_6857.jpg

Another option would be to snag a few hand-ranking posters to strategically hang around your poker on the cheap from Amazon, like this one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom