Seating and Bounty Sets - 2017 - Interest and Design Thread

OldWestPokerSupplies

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Horseshoe and pioneer both have brown, wagon wheel, and shoe. Maybe change one to a different color.
Right now the edges are red, purple, brown and brown.
Also no $ sign.
Other then that they look perfect.
Agreed. I actually changed the wagons to a green on the Pioneer Club. I didn't have the chance today to post it.

Here you go...

PIONEER_TABLE.jpg

Reaction score
Ok here is a nit pic.

Pioneer club high hand the letters are spaced perfectly. Look at dealer. The letters are tighter than high hand letter spacing. I think the slightest tweak to dealer would be great.

bsdunbar1

Full House
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Should the 10/J on the Stardust High Hand be brought to the front? The fan of cards is on top of everything (except the High Hand words) on the other buttons.

pedrofisk

Flush
Reaction score
Should the 10/J on the Stardust High Hand be brought to the front? The fan of cards is on top of everything (except the High Hand words) on the other buttons.
But the cards are never over a name on the others. Starburst naturally has a bigger point size for the title. I noticed too but think the design is a fair compromise.

bsdunbar1

Full House
Tourney Director
Reaction score
But the cards are never over a name on the others. Starburst naturally has a bigger point size for the title.
I agree.
I looked at it for the last 2 days and couldn't decide which way would be correct so i thought i would throw it out there.

OldWestPokerSupplies

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Funny. I was working on the High Hand cards as you guys were leaving these posts. Check out the cards in the high hand artwork again. Finally decided on the card faces I wanted to use for them and then when I replaced them I did some reorganizing. Let me know what you think.

Msemoch

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Looks amazing. I'm in for all of the above. Looks like the "$" sign is dead, but I'd be a no vote as well.

ovo

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
would rather see black on cards on high hand button. Red seems to bright, takes away from the rest of the art

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think that is "a common bounty back" or I'd be buying some. Same for 'bounty integrated'.

ParrotheadMZ

Straight
Reaction score
I don't think that is "a common bounty back" or I'd be buying some. Same for 'bounty integrated'.
I think Sal will let you put what you want as long you buy 25+ or three sets. I could be wrong but thought i read that a while back.

You can put Welcome to BGinGA:rolleyes:;)
But bounty or the $$$ could be done iirc

OldWestPokerSupplies

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
When I added the dollar sign it was rejected. It was an overwhelming "no" actually. I made the attempt.

And there's no reason the seating buttons can't do double duty as bounties. It only takes direction from the tournament host or director to say, "Your seating button doubles as your bounty button." when checking in. The previous seating sets also had a common back without a bounty signifier.

I think Sal will let you put what you want as long you buy 25+ or three sets. I could be wrong but thought i read that a while back.

You can put Welcome to BGinGA:rolleyes:;)
But bounty or the $$$ could be done iirc
You can purchase separate bounties if you wish. As long as we can sell 25 of them for each table then we can do an addon/option to the sets just like the high hand ovals.

pedrofisk

Flush
Reaction score
I don't need it, as you said I can always tell the crowd they are a bounty and if there is no bounty they won't cause confusion.

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The previous seating sets also had a common back without a bounty signifier.
Exactly. Which is why these -- if doubling as a bounty chip -- could be a justifiable purchase. I already have seating chips with no bounty.

Blaster

Flush
Reaction score
I would have also preferred a bounty signifier on the Vegas back, ( rather than a separate bounty, or just telling players "the Vegas thing is a bounty"), but the designs are great, not any deal breaker at all for me, &
'm in for the Stardust & 1 other.

Last edited:

OldWestPokerSupplies

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Okay, I am working hard on finalizing everything and getting the entries up for the shopping cart. I'll be working all weekend on this. As soon as it is ready I will post the official ordering thread and the shopping cart links. The latest I think would be Sunday. I hope it will be earlier. Thanks for your patience.

Top Bottom