Trade Searching for PCA secondary 25s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
After much deliberation with my poker family, I have decided to pursue two mint racks of PCA secondary 25s to turn into a $10 dollar chip for this set.

PXL_20210530_164404291.jpg

I am changing this to a trade thread.

For trade I have TWO 50c kings fracs racks (yellows) and ONE 25c kings fracs racks (blues, the different color of the blue fracs is because one rack is oiled and one is not). If you want these chips and don't have PCA 25 secondaries in mint condition I am still search for other 3D14 options and 4D14 options and things that could work with the set so PM me with interest!

Last edited:
How I wish there were more 5s. I love my 1s and making a nice small set with fracs and 5s like you've done would be amazing. Where are all the 5s?

I rack of chips relabeled as $10s would make this set very playable. It seems like the goal would be peach or purple but I know those are pretty limited. 1 rack of peach or purple 10s would do a lot for this set.

@JeepologyOffroad @ReallyGoodUsername what were those hotstamp 4D14s that popped up like 6 months ago that you guys had. I think those were maybe peach base.

Or Ace Hi blurples.

Or non traditional but would work color wise are the green VLV 25s relabeled as $10s since you already have mustard $20s.

I know why are they disappeared!?!?! Who disappeared them?
Don't really know, but your rack is the only rack I know of that's changed hands a few times. There's a few singles around but nothing in quantity. Seems to be just one of those things, kinda how @JeepologyOffroad has those pretty Treasure Island 5s. Strange thing is that several racks of fracs and 1s survived, but only a rack of 5s. Weird, and sad :cry:

I rack of chips relabeled as $10s would make this set very playable. It seems like the goal would be peach or purple but I know those are pretty limited. 1 rack of peach or purple 10s would do a lot for this set.

@JeepologyOffroad @ReallyGoodUsername what were those hotstamp 4D14s that popped up like 6 months ago that you guys had. I think those were maybe peach base.

Or Ace Hi blurples.

Or non traditional but would work color wise are the green VLV 25s relabeled as $10s since you already have mustard $20s.
Yes true! Those 10s were arcata bowl tens! The sad thing is I had about 80 of them at one point that I traded away for some other project :(

Hindsight is 20/20 now I have to try and get them back or think of something else! My initial thoughts are those, some peach 4D14s I heard about, an overlabel of a palais de congres 5 would be nice and fit with the 20s and any other suggestions you big wealths of knowledge have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom