Scrub Donkey Pron Here! (2 Viewers)

Man as if I didn't already dream of seeing Scotland one day... now they have Kilt wearing, bag piping squirrels??? Where do I sign up???
That was following on from your other half saying that she leaves dead squirrels lying around the porch. I mean WTF?!?! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

You’re welcome over here anytime... the squirrel killer not so much :LOL: :laugh:

That was following on from your other half saying that she leaves dead squirrels lying around the porch. I mean WTF?!?! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

You’re welcome over here anytime... the squirrel killer not so much :LOL: :laugh:
Lmao, we love squirrels but also bird lovers and we have about 12 feeders out and all year round. We are constantly under attack from squirrels. We do eat the ones that her dog doesn't tenderize!

We are actually on a roll! Picked up a nice buck that was hit by a car the other night, he was badly injured and I had to finish him off but we were able to save almost all the meat! We were getting critically low on Vinneson so this was much needed! She is home now processing the deer, just before we leave for our big Sika hunt this weekend!!

We try to stay away from store bought growth hormone infused beef as much as possible.

If yall don't eat squirrel pot pie you are missing out!! Haha

The Hill Billy Pirate Black Beard!! Lol

Lmao, we love squirrels but also bird lovers and we have about 12 feeders out and all year round. We are constantly under attack from squirrels. We do eat the ones that her dog doesn't tenderize!

We are actually on a roll! Picked up a nice buck that was hit by a car the other night, he was badly injured and I had to finish him off but we were able to save almost all the meat! We were getting critically low on Vinneson so this was much needed! She is home now processing the deer, just before we leave for our big Sika hunt this weekend!!

We try to stay away from store bought growth hormone infused beef as much as possible.

Oh yeah squirrels are definitely the veal of the trees.

Discovery channel is going to make a documentary about you two :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I’ll play your crabbit Scottish uncle when this happens.

A guy offered to sell me 8 legs of venison for £50. I told him “that’s too dear”... tumbleweed :LOL: :laugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom