• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Scroll Mold, literally (1 Viewer)

Oh yes, if people here could agree on what colors / what mold to put the money on. Everybody has their own wish list. I have mine at least. No guarantee for success, of course, in such a venture.

Donkey mold & blaze orange/real canary yellow/sky blue
/GB

Joe was always awesome to work with, and I wish him luck. If the mold sells, I hope it goes to someone who knows what they're getting into. There's quite a bit involved after you have the mold.

You can buy a canvas and paint, but that doesn't make you an artist.

I agree on the fact that he was great to work with and was the only one that wanted to produce the first & second plaque & DB group buys.
He was a bit special, organisation & communications not his forté and you had to take some statements with a grain of salt...

But to be honest...during the first PCA GB one of the DB artworks still contained a watermark and were printed like that.
That was an error by the designer but Joe ponied up, remade those for free (+70 buttons) and flogged the bad ones for cheap...

I do wish him the best too, did not get any reply on my last messages to him.

Ps. glad to see you posting again amigo, sending good vibes in these difficult times

Last edited:
I doubt CPC has much to learn from Joe....
And since they have a scroll mold already, would be better to just send the 15K to David and let him experiment with some pigments

Or fund a new mold...

Ps. Someone else still waiting on their PGI real clay prototypes ? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I asked David a while back, he said a single color can take up to 50k to develop, I think 56 color recipes would work better.

blaze orange/real canary yellow/sky blue
We already have a sky blue, light blue or dayglo peacock, I don’t think blue is CPC’s weak spot. We also sort of have a blaze orange, Dayglo Tiger, so I don’t think either of those are really big issues, It’s mostly the yellow. I messaged Joe asking for better pics of all of the colors, and will post them here if he gives a response.

We already have a sky blue, light blue or dayglo peacock, I don’t think blue is CPC’s weak spot. We also sort of have a blaze orange, Dayglo Tiger, so I don’t think either of those are really big issues, It’s mostly the yellow. I messaged Joe asking for better pics of all of the colors, and will post them here if he gives a response.
Good initiative getting better photos, if possible. These are not very clear.

Yellow is the weekest spot in the CPC palette. A bright yellow - not greenish like DG Yellow - not orangey like DG Arc Yellow. But pure (unbrassed) yellow probably midway between the two mentioned.

Light bright blue is no. 2 weakness, although by some distance. Peacock is excellent, but a light DG blue in the area delimited by Aqua/Dolphin Blue/Day Blue is missing. Current Light blue is too bland IMO.

I have a few more on the wish list, including a 44 mm plain mold, so maybe we should continue in a seperate thread if anyone wants to discuss.

Good initiative getting better photos, if possible. These are not very clear.

Yellow is the weekest spot in the CPC palette. A bright yellow - not greenish like DG Yellow - not orangey like DG Arc Yellow. But pure (unbrassed) yellow probably midway between the two mentioned.

Light bright blue is no. 2 weakness, although by some distance. Peacock is excellent, but a light DG blue in the area delimited by Aqua/Dolphin Blue/Day Blue is missing. Current Light blue is too bland IMO.

I have a few more on the wish list, including a 44 mm plain mold, so maybe we should continue in a seperate thread if anyone wants to discuss.
If I get pics, I’ll post them here and ask David if this whole thing would be possible, and if he says it is, I’ll start a GB interest thread.

I also want a 44mm Scrown mold, plus more 44mm edge spots, but that stuff is expensive, 15k/edge spot, 50k/new mold, 50k/new original color.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom