Scotty Nguyen live at the final table of High Roller PLO “Baby!” (1 Viewer)

DoubleEagle

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Scotty Nguyen live at final table of WSOP High Roller PLO live on Poker Pro. Interesting final table.

Edit. Sorry not final table, just featured. 16 players left.

Last edited:
Scotty ROCKS!!

20160711_133813.jpg

Love Scotty. Even his drunken antics were easily forgivable for me.
Forgivable? I don’t know. There’s few things worse than a belligerent drunk, but a belligerent drunk at a poker table is one of them.
I Ike watching Scotty, like I like watching any colorful guys. But that drunken performance was an absolute disgrace.

Forgivable? I don’t know. There’s few things worse than a belligerent drunk, but a belligerent drunk at a poker table is one of them.
I Ike watching Scotty, like I like watching any colorful guys. But that drunken performance was an absolute disgrace.

Disgrace, absolutely. However it was the one and only time (at least that I know of) he was a belligerent asshole and it's easy to forgive when I'm not the one that has to sit at a table with him dealing with it.

When it comes to watching poker, I enjoy the drama. Sure, I don't want it at my game, but it makes for good TV at least.

Definitely a low point for Scotty, but I still love to watch him play he is so entertaining. It would be nice if there was less commentary and more table talk.

I believe pokergo is showing the final table tonight, and guess who’s got the chip lead out of the final 6, baby?

What cracks me up is I was watching Daniel's Vlog the other day, of day 1 of this event. He was sitting there at the table (during a break, maybe) trying to do his vlog thing, and Scotty was standing right behind him, telling him about all his hands. Poker players are poker players, apparently.

Was Ben Yu really playing in an online tournament during the PLO game? I saw the computer on the table but missed most of the commentary.

Was Ben Yu really playing in an online tournament during the PLO game? I saw the computer on the table but missed most of the commentary.

My understanding is, you can play online poker at the table as long as it's on WSOP.com - which, I guess makes sense but if everyone was doing it, it'd be a painful game to watch and play in.

My understanding is, you can play online poker at the table as long as it's on WSOP.com - which, I guess makes sense but if everyone was doing it, it'd be a painful game to watch and play in.

Lots of players were doing it last year.

Watching the live stream and Scotty getting outta line again. Getting all pissed at Deeb for tanking. It wasn't even excessive. Scotty gotta cool down. Entertaining though.

Watching the live stream and Scotty getting outta line again. Getting all pissed at Deeb for tanking. It wasn't even excessive. Scotty gotta cool down. Entertaining though.
Yup. If it was anybody else on the receiving end, I'd be outraged. But I really don't care for Deeb, so if Scotty wants to flip out on him for no apparent reason, I'm entertained.

Yup. If it was anybody else on the receiving end, I'd be outraged. But I really don't care for Deeb, so if Scotty wants to flip out on him for no apparent reason, I'm entertained.

I like Deeb. Don't really know much about him but I do recall an old episode of HSP where Negreanu and Johnny fuckin Chan made wisecracks about Deeb going south when he went outside to smoke a cigarette.

Deeb came back and found out what was going on and his reaction was great.

"I'll play any one of you MFers heads up for all your money!" or something to that effect. I loved it.

Time to multi-table, folks. The unofficial final table of Event #44, 10K Limit 2-7 Triple Draw on Twitch. (y) :thumbsup:

Edit: Tuchman and Chris Vitch (DeathDonkey) commentating on #44.

I like Deeb. Don't really know much about him but I do recall an old episode of HSP where Negreanu and Johnny fuckin Chan made wisecracks about Deeb going south when he went outside to smoke a cigarette.

Deeb came back and found out what was going on and his reaction was great.

"I'll play any one of you MFers heads up for all your money!" or something to that effect. I loved it.
That was Freddy Deeb. This is Shaun Deeb. No relation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom