Scored some cheap stacking chairs (1 Viewer)

Hot Nuts

Full House
Reaction score
I've been searching craigslist to find something better than my folding, unpadded chairs that I paid $6 each. Some of the guys are really to heavy for them. One guy fell on his ass during a game.

Saw an add today, emailed and picked them up 2 hours later.

00p0p_jveklDojMkf_600x450.jpg

15 chairs for a total of $25

They were used in a tapas restaurant for painting sessions (I didn't bother to ask why). Some of them do have some paint on them that I think can be cleaned up. A few have some tears that are easily repairable.

I got 10 that are in good condition without much paint and no tears. For $1.66 a piece, I didn't care if a cat pissed on 'em.

Can't find how to edit.

Owner was afraid they wouldn't sell and priced cheap.

Also picked up some whiskey glasses and snifters for $.50 to $1 each.

fantastic find. i found a similar deal a few years ago for what appear to be identical chairs. they're not top of the line, but they're light years beyond folding chairs.

I've been searching craigslist to find something better than my folding, unpadded chairs that I paid $6 each. Some of the guys are really to heavy for them. One guy fell on his ass during a game.

Saw an add today, emailed and picked them up 2 hours later.

00p0p_jveklDojMkf_600x450.jpg

15 chairs for a total of $25

They were used in a tapas restaurant for painting sessions (I didn't bother to ask why). Some of them do have some paint on them that I think can be cleaned up. A few have some tears that are easily repairable.

I got 10 that are in good condition without much paint and no tears. For $1.66 a piece, I didn't care if a cat pissed on 'em.
For 1.66 a chair, that's a steal!

I just bought 11 chairs for $150 from a banquet room at a local Country a Club and thought I got a deal... You did great!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom