SCAM ALERT~~~~SCAM ALERT (4 Viewers)

RivieraDanny

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Interesting. He/she would pass all my alerts. Tons of sales. Good seller rating. Please provide details about what tipped you off ao the rest of us know what to watch for.

Thanks!
Kev
NEVER MIND!! I was looking at some watches that had similar scams where it is an auction, but the description says it is buy it now....not an auction.

Why list an auction and then send you to a email?? Hahaha. Then they send you a link

5DCE3764-14A2-4A99-B018-1BF310AA4ECC.png

Interesting. He/she would pass all my alerts. Tons of sales. Good seller rating. Please provide details about what tipped you off ao the rest of us know what to watch for.

Thanks!
Kev
It says the BIN price in the details
It’s been recycled many times

Have to contact them to buy it now but not on eBay

NEVER MIND!! I was looking at some watches that had similar scams where it is an auction, but the description says it is buy it now....not am auction.
I've seen someone list rare silver bullions from WW2 in an auction saying "contact us before bidding." I contacted them and asked to send an email. I sent an email, then on the email, they asked me to send the money outside of eBay after winning.

It was a new eBay account with a -2 rating, which I saw before anywhere. For this particular one, I see lots of items sold with 624 rating with 99.6% positive. Can you tell me more about why it's a scam? Is it like the rare silver bullion seller I mentioned?

I've seen someone list rare silver bullions from WW2 in an auction saying "contact us before bidding." I contacted them and asked to send an email. I sent an email, then on the email, they asked me to send the money outside of eBay after winning.

It was a new eBay account with a -2 rating, which I saw before anywhere. For this particular one, I see lots of items sold with 624 rating with 99.6% positive. Can you tell me more about why it's a scam? Is it like the rare silver bullion seller I mentioned?
Yes, probably the same scam. For watches, I saw that they have a legitimate account that they sell on. But then they also have a BS account, with a crap rating, that sells the same watch (same pics because they're too stupid to take new pics). The crap rating seller is always at a ridiculously low bid for auctions with a low BIN, but then the description says to reach out to them....do not bid because all bids will be cancelled.

I can't believe, eBay didn't remove this pic for having contact info.
No bidding in an auction??? That's nonsense

Yeah, this image is a huge red flag.

Image courtesy of eBay: riccardinocatania
s-l400.jpg

How do they keep taking over what appear to be legit seller accounts?

Not sure if this is a scam or not but looks suspicious. Zero feedback. I was sent similar pictures of some chips by someone who I believe tried to scam me a week ago.
IMG_0381.png

Hopefully, whoever purchased them actually gets the chips as it was a great price. Almost too good to be true :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom