SOLD SBM Monte Carlo Roulette chips mixed lot 450 ceramic chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

steevbe

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Dec 18, 2020
AUCTION ENDS AT
12:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$10
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$1
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
SHIPPING TERMS
Winner Pays
SHIPS VIA
Bpost
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
Up for auction from Belgium.
450 mixed roulette chips
Condition: worn/ used
For grading see pictures.
No complete set, many doubles.
Good luck.

Printscreen courtesy of the chipguide

Attachments

• IMG_20201214_160919975.jpg
    IMG_20201214_160919975.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_20201214_161557845.jpg
    IMG_20201214_161557845.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 134
  • SBM set.png
    SBM set.png
    287 KB · Views: 149
>AUCTION ENDS ON Dec 18, 2020
>AUCTION ENDS AT 12:00 PM Eastern Time

Just to confirm: Does this mean that it ends on Friday at noon, on Friday morning at midnight, or on Friday night at midnight?

Will you ship to the US? If so, can you estimate how much shipping will cost?

>AUCTION ENDS ON Dec 18, 2020
>AUCTION ENDS AT 12:00 PM Eastern Time

Just to confirm: Does this mean that it ends on Friday at noon, on Friday morning at midnight, or on Friday night at midnight?
Should be 12:00 military time. We don't use AM or PM in Europe. So Friday at noon was what I intended.

$20

I really want those chips, and I want to make it worth your time to put them in a box and take them to the post office. :)

$20

I really want those chips, and I want to make it worth your time to put them in a box and take them to the post office. :)
I am happy you like them. I have them for two years now and decided to give them a new home. My collection is Belgium singles and mop. Regards Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom