Traded Save these CDM $5s from MUTILATION. Wanted HS Gardena $5 and $20 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla28

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
I have 185 of these CDM $5 in excellent lightly oiled condition. I was planning to mill out the inlays and replace them with HS Gardena $5 inlays. But if you have some HS to spare ($5, $20) then we can trade and save these babies from the drill press. I will trade singles, barrels and racks.

This is what I'm looking to trade for HS Gardena $5 and $20s in circle or shaped inlay:

I'm not selling these, just want to save these CDM from needless chip violence. PM me with any trades or offers on other chips on my Signature Want List. Thanks for looking.

Are the CDM and Horseshoe the same base chip?

Yes.

I can’t remember the specifics, but I think Horseshoe Gardena never opened and Paulson was never paid for the order, so the chips were liquidated (possibly through the Paulson store?). Paulson then used the same chip design for the CDM fantasy set. I think?

There is a thread here that explains it all, but I’m having trouble finding it.

....I think Horseshoe Gardena never opened and Paulson was never paid for the order, so the chips were liquidated (possibly through the Paulson store?). Paulson then used the same chip design for the CDM fantasy set. I think?

Correct! And I'm all for CdMs being massacred, and Horseshoe Gardenas being preserved. :cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom