Save the date April 7-9 2016

Mr Tree

Straight Flush
Reaction score

The official event thread will come later, but since sign ups are pouring in I will go ahead and start a signup thread.

Here is how I'm doing sign ups this year. I'm reserving 20 "velvet rope" spots. These go to regulars and my good friends. The other 30 spots I am making open exclusively to PCF until the start of 2016. Also PCF gets first crack at all reserve spots. I won't send invites out to my broader group until 2016 and then only if I have some empty spots.

1. Tommy
2. Poker Zombie
3. Mrs Poker Zombie
4. georgiakurt
5. Ronoh
6. K9DR
7. JFCJ
8. Ben
9. Chaosrock
10. ParrotheadMZ
11. BiGGyT
12. Detroitdad
13. Fish72s
14. Jeff
15. Chippy McChipperson
16. Krafticus
17. Bentax1978
18. Bivey
19. Lars
20. Pltrgyst
21. Mikesdad
22. Zippity
23. Wifey
24. Gear

Waiting list

Last edited:

Ben

Full House
Reaction score
Date saved. Gonna put a giant sticky note above calendar until 2016 calendars arrive.

Edit: hey, that's me in the video! As my 6-year-old daughter said after appearing on the local news for approximately 1.3 seconds: "I'm famous!!!" :cool:

Last edited:

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Totally in. :cool:

***** for the video effort. New S@P-III chip is awesome, also five stars.

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
"lose your ass at the hitching post" graphic is priceless. it's possible this year for me as i'm well overdue for a visit down south...

Lars

Flush
Reaction score
It looks like you are 1 hour from Calhoun. I better start asking my wife if she wants to go visit her relatives in Georgia.

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Subscribed + Confirmed!

subscribed.............not confirmed :(

Will you have a max number of participants allowed? I won't be able to confirm until it gets closer. The only way I can make it is if I coordinate it with a trip to see my dad in Alabama.

Mr Tree

Straight Flush
Reaction score
subscribed.............not confirmed :(

Will you have a max number of participants allowed? I won't be able to confirm until it gets closer. The only way I can make it is if I coordinate it with a trip to see my dad in Alabama.
Main event caps at 50. When I open the sign up sheet you can jump on and just let me know if it doesn't work out so I can free the spot up. Gonna hold a reserve for PCF peeps. Just haven't decided the number yet.

Mr Tree

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Ok, lol getting a lot of commitments so I am going to amend the original post to include sign ups so far. I'm only putting people in who said they are planning on coming. #jbutler, #mikesdad, #lars, #bentax1978 if you want to go ahead and claim a spot let me know. You can always shake it loose later if you can't make it.

Here is how I'm doing sign ups this year. I'm reserving 20 "velvet rope" spots. These go to regulars and my good friends. The other 30 spots I am making open up exclusively to PCF until the start of 2016. Also PCF gets first crack at all reserve spots. I won't send invites out to my broader group until 2016 and then only if I have some empty spots.

Also #BGinGA I included you in my 20 person reserve so you are not on the list. If you want me to save a spot for Karen let me know and I will put her on.

Last edited:

bivey

Full House
Reaction score
Ok, I'm tentatively going to say yes and fly out there. The Mrs. holds all the cards though and this week is the back of kids' spring break. So far she said ok.

So put me down and hope that I behave between now and then!

Top Bottom